Become a Patron!

Stay away from Hyperion Vape

This is my first experience with this vape shop, so I thought it would be helpful to others to see this review. Foremost I have been vaping since 2007. This shop had a really good deal on a DNA 40 device by Hana Modz. It is the V4s which is the single 18650 version. It is a small but awesome device. It would have been fantastic but my order was not received on their end. Yet I have a now have a full transaction on my checking account using my checking card from US Bank online. When I called, after I placed the order on 1/13/15, to speak with a manager or owner the person that answered the phone was extremely unhelpful. He told me to use a different card and replace the order. I called back later on in the day, and when they answered they could not help me since they had customers in the store. You would think when someone is dropping a 100.00 on a mod that they would take a few minutes to address some concerns and would want a repeat customer. Nonetheless, later on I went ahead and used my wife's checking card and the same thing happened. When I called the store back later on in the evening, the gentleman that answered that phone was extremely short with his conversation, and would not address my concerns and ultimately hung up on me. They may have a good local shop, but they really should not have an online store. If they are unable to field calls and address billing concerns they must eliminate sales online. I should have been more responsible prior to purchasing from them and read some reviews My fault. Please see how the internet is littered with horrible reviews of this shop. I will be posting this review on every ecig forum. If you have any question regarding my issue please send me a PM

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. Too bad about your situation, hope you get it resolved soon. Keep us posted on your progress, and Im sure that none of us on the VU forum will purchase anything from them unless they change the way they do business. This is the information the vape community needs to make better and more informed buying decisions. There are a ton of great retailers and online resellers with great prices and customer service who will work hard to earn our business. Word of mouth can make a difference...

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Makes me wonder if they are selling a FT chana clone at full retarded prices.
Have US Bank do a charge back and take your business else where.

VU Sponsors