Become a Patron!

Stealth vape set ups, lets see them!

cheetodog

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was wondering what was out there. So you guys who have stealth set ups,,.lets see!!!

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
For stealth I dig out an old black 901 or 510 (no tip, just batt & atomizer and direct drip) and hold the end of it in my fist, covering the blue light. Prob is I'm all out of 510 atomizers, am down to my last 901 atomizer, and need to go part-time stealth for the next few weeks *ack!!*

chris damron

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Either my vaporshark with a Russian, or 18350 nemesis with my kayfun. Fits in my palm and my pocket.

It's hard to beat a Microstick/Spheroid combo for stealth. The Spheroid makes it totally pocketable because it's absolutely leakproof. I was half a second away from getting busted by the Vice President at work last week, but this rig disappeared into my palm and then my pocket, smooth as glass. There isn't an official policy against vaping at work yet, but there probably would have been a new one almost immediately if I'd been using any other rig..

image.jpg

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's hard to beat a Microstick/Spheroid combo for stealth. The Spheroid makes it totally pocketable because it's absolutely leakproof. I was half a second away from getting busted by the Vice President at work last week, but this rig disappeared into my palm and then my pocket, smooth as glass. There isn't an official policy against vaping at work yet, but there probably would have been a new one almost immediately if I'd been using any other rig..

View attachment 2622
Ooooooooh i see OTHER things i like in that picture! Explain pls.

It's a little Mackie mixer - 1402 VLZ Pro. I'm a serious audio nerd. That's probably the least interesting piece of gear that I've touched tonight. I'm at a friend's house, and we're cranking out a mad track. Mostly Elektron stuff so far- we're running 2 Analog Fours and a Machinedrum.

Reactions: jae

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a little Mackie mixer - 1402 VLZ Pro. I'm a serious audio nerd. That's probably the least interesting piece of gear that I've touched tonight. I'm at a friend's house, and we're cranking out a mad track. Mostly Elektron stuff so far- we're running 2 Analog Fours and a Machinedrum.
Nice setup! Not familiar with the Mackie but their boards are always pretty solid. My stuff's way, way more low-rent, but i make it work ok.

Sorry to go OT, but believe me i am taking notes on this thread for sure. Research for work, in a manner of speaking, where vaping is expressly and stupidly outlawed.

chickenmonkey

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My stealth vape...
mavateba.jpg

pdxvapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I like running a nano capped Kayfun with no drip tip at relatively high resistance on an 18490 or 18300 battery.
I can fit the set-up entirely in my fist, and can still get a relatively satisfying tug from it! Unfortunately, I've misplaced my Kayfun and need to do some desk clearing to find it! I'll post up a pic of the set-up once I've found it hahaha..
Just looked around for a picture of someone with a similar set-up, here is a Nemesis with a hybrid adaptor in 18300 mode and a nano Kayfun sat on top;
uhara2yd.jpg

CloudPusher

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
4nine in 18360 mode with Smok Mini and Vape Life wide bore driptip.
atpt1k.jpg

pdxvapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Did a little tidying up at my desk and found my Kayfun, it's just so small in nano mode I couldn't find it='P
NanoKay.png
Photo next to a 30ml glass bottle for reference. This'll be hyper-short when I get my Stingray X in!

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My Stealth Vapers They are the ones on the left<
P7300002_zps962dd0b2.jpg

image.jpg

Hcigar Hammer + authentic Vulcan. Trinity glass cap is the Tobh version, but fits Vulcan perfectly.

Not as stealthy or pocketable as my Microstick, and the lock ring on Microstick is much more convenient. But if you absolutely have to carry a dripper, you could do worse. And it's kinda cute..

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I came upon the Innokin EP. It looks like a pen in your pocket. I take it everywhere and no one has any idea. It uses the iclear 10 which holds 1ml and the battery life is incredible. I use it as my all day vape because of the vapor, flavor and battery life. It was intended to be my stealth device but has become my "all" device.

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You mean The Green smileomizer from Vapor4Life? Never mind

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I use a recently acquired reo mini 2.1 with an igo-s on top. It's an adorable little thing!

Mtlblade

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Joe pimped the deal for 10 bucks. Think they are 23 normally from vapage. Might be able to get on there mailing list and wait for one of there big coupons

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Dudditz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
WP_20140808_21_45_19_Pro.jpg View attachment 3433 Left to Right
Infinite 4nine mech clone 18490 battery with Zenith dripper
Infinite 4nine mech clone 18350 battery with fogger V4
Cana 30W 18650 battery Kayfun Lite Black Edition V3
Provari Mini 18350 battery with Russian 91

They all have different advantages - disadvantages however I would have to say the 4nine + fogger or Kayfun is the most practical small device for me.

Mtlblade

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just looked and they are under the sale tab for 10 bucks

D

Donald Bickers

thanks,,,,,,,got one ordered,,,,,its cool ,just had to have it
can you refill the cartos

Dudditz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
built-in 2*600mAh, I guess you can't replace these? What size are these?

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The lipo size 58 x 18 x 8 mm (each).
Yes they can come out. They're connected in parallel via JST plugs. But they're lipos so they last longer than their IMR equivalents. But there's not a great deal of room in there. I did a brief review of it and you can see inside for yourself if you search mini cana. If you want to fit an 18650 you'd have to dremel the top and bottom ends thinner. I've seen it done.

Vapage E-ciggo
Best 10 bucks I spent

munaseqe.jpg

Beat up from being in pocket with my
keys

I couldn't find much details about the device on the website.

Could we use regular 510 catomizers on it or is it a 808? Could you post a photo of it without the carto and also a pic of the charging port.

Sorry for so many questions, super curious! Thanks in advance

Sent from my Clapped Box.

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hobby when it's really cold...

chimney_head_by_tobiee.jpg

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here are a few of mine:

mini_tin_mod6_zpsa4d58a3c.jpg

Mini_eGo_350Smok_Mini_RDA_zpsea551514.jpg

Modded_Protank2_base_two-tone_eGo_splint3_zpsa2f18371.jpg

Mini_eGo_350mAh35mm_cartobeauty_cone_zpsf182b9e6.jpg

And here's a photo of my Mini Protank II SS next to a regular Mini Protank II. "SS" is for Super-Short: it's a stealthy version of the Mini Protank II:

Protank2_SS_zps086f3855.jpg

Last edited:

Mtlblade

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It is 808 and comes with a USB charging cable.

Galaxyrider

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm really liking those copper 4Nines.. Another addition to th' 'ol wish list.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
when and why are stealth vapes getting so popular? Are you hiding it from the Mrs. because its your tenth mod this year....hehehehehe

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
when and why are stealth vapes getting so popular? Are you hiding it from the Mrs. because its your tenth mod this year....hehehehehe

Hiding from the boss man, because vaping is harmless, but he decided it was bad all on his own and banned it in the workplace.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sounds like someones boss needs an attitude adjustment....lol

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have had this for about a year its a 8.00 Gripper haha I never use it but its there if I do need to Do the Stealth

gripper1.jpg

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Giraut Mind listing what those are and where to get them? :)

They're all 350 mAh mini eGo batteries with small toppers (Smok Mini RDA, Smok Dripper RDA, carto with beauty skirt), apart from the first one which is a 350 mAh eGo battery with an Evod-like clearo and a U-Stand, hidden in a box of mints.

mini_tin_mod1_zpse45540b5.jpg

It's all completely common hardware that can be found anywhere, but the mint box mod requires some DIY obviously :)

As for the Mini PT2 SS, it's a Mini PT2 that I've shortened myself. It's not a commercial product.

VU Sponsors