Become a Patron!

stealth vape?

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
since I sub ohm at or below 0.15ohms is there anyway to stealth vape? I'd prefer it at work over my plumes of clouds lingering in the parking garage.

get N sub Ω low...

️Cloud Chasing

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Do you really need to hear higher Ohms and less wattage with an MTL tank? Or maybe hold it in until you turn blue?

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Get a Mi-One. Fantastic little vape... can be a little loud with the .6 ohm Joye AIO coils. I’d suggest the 1.0 ohm ones... you could close the airflow down and MTL that bad boy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you really need to hear higher Ohms and less wattage with an MTL tank? Or maybe hold it in until you turn blue?
lmao I've actually have tried holding the vape in for a bit while subohming, huge head high but not much cloud lol can't be doing that all the time tho because it feels unhealthy and harsh.

get N sub Ω low...

️Cloud Chasing

mattdarat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What kind of environment do you work in. I am in an office. A paper towel wrapped around a drink jug that has a hole in it works for me. Problem is you can't have high volume vapor because the exhale is stiff and it isn't easily contained.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What kind of environment do you work in. I am in an office. A paper towel wrapped around a drink jug that has a hole in it works for me. Problem is you can't have high volume vapor because the exhale is stiff and it isn't easily contained.

kitchen, the ceiling exhaust does a good job lol but it would be better to just have a stealth vape to get a quick fix without needing to drip and fog up a whole warehouse on one hit.

get N sub Ω low...

️Cloud Chasing

mattdarat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My recommendation would be a squonk then. Hit and run then squonk as needed all in one setup without switching style of vaping.

UnholiestSpork

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Seconding the Squonker. They can be adjusted for a stealth vape and no need to drop at all.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors