Stealth Vaping Suggestions

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I'm looking for a device I can stealth vape with. I have seen the Innokin Leo Pro 10 and the Politecig Pocket Pal. I want something that I can carry in my shirt pocket and no one knows it's for vaping. I have several APV's and a few mechs but want something stealth. Any suggestions?

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I find the small manual batteries give a better vape. I use refillable dual coil cartomizers.

Attachments

• 0708141602-00.jpg
    0708141602-00.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 37

rolltidevaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
thanks Roger!!!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Yep, a 510 stick battery is great for stealth.

If you want something with more features (but it still looks like an APV) an Evic with a short 18350 tube and battery is doable with a ProTank attached.

I use one of those myself for that purpose.

But I have really big hands which helps.

rolltidevaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Just an update: I got my vapemail today. The Innokin Itaste EP. So far, seems perfect. I love the pen cap, so it's very discreet even in my shirt pocket. It came with the iclear 10 clearomizer which only holds 1ml, but its 1.5ohm and I get good taste and more than enough vapor. I'm just going to get the Ican to keep some juice with me. 1 ml is probably enough for my work day vaping, but if I need to I can top it off easily with the Ican.

Looks like this has been and is a good seller in Europe. I think it will definitely serve the purpose.

Fuzzy Bruce

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Using a sigelei v5 in 18350 with a small carto tank while in ICU after a procedure that will probably keep me unemployed until Feb. 2015.

How is that for stealth?? Only problem is only two 350's and no way to charge them or my phone.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This thread goes back some now..

But anyway, most mods can be concealed with our hand. The more important factor is the juice. They'll spot the clouds of vapour. I recommend a high or even 100% PG juice as it shouldn't produce any vapour mist at all. With a non tube shaped mod it's very hard for anyone to deny it if you tell them it's an inhaler for your breath or lungs.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
also if you hold the vapor in a really long time it seems to help

I've heard of people blowing it down their shirt but I think blowing down your shirt would be more conspicuous than just vaping normally

Steve_Shepard

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm looking for a device I can stealth vape with. I have seen the Innokin Leo Pro 10 and the Politecig Pocket Pal. I want something that I can carry in my shirt pocket and no one knows it's for vaping. I have several APV's and a few mechs but want something stealth. Any suggestions?

Check out https://www.facebook.com/yellsatcloud I make stealth and novelty mods. :)

dougward1960

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i vaped a vtr while in the hospital just held it in a blew out little to no steam. nurses nor assistants ever said anything. i kept it in a bag next to my bed

D

Donald Bickers

when I was in the hospital last year with pancreatitis I had my vamo with a protank 2,i kept it hidden and that night left it out when I went to sleep,the morning after the nurse ask me what it was so I told her,she said she never saw one like that but a lot of the other patients had pen style ,she said I could vape all I want in my room,,,,,,how cool was that.

VU Sponsors