Become a Patron!

Steeping...

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
CAP Sugar Cookie is one of my favorites lately, and of course the VC.

84Harley

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm having trouble with the Cap Sugar Cookie as a standalone, I love the smell and taste, I just can't get it as strong as I'd like. I've tried the suggested 15%, went up to 20, 25, no difference, maybe I could add something to boost the flavor but not change it?

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Think you should go the other direction, most recipes are using 6% or less.
Not stand alone tho, never tried it that way.
Like FA Cookie + INW Biscuit + CAP Sugar Cookie, 2% each.
I get plenty of flavor.
Wayne Walkers Sugar Bear Clone as a good example of CAP Sugar Cookie use.
He uses Sugar Cookie in quite a few of his recipes.

jlw917

Member For 4 Years
Ok, this may seem like a dumb ass question but I'm serious. I've been making my own juices for a few months now and haven't been happy with the flavor strengths at all. And this is with just single flavor mixes. I'm guessing it's my impatience. I don't steep, but I'm only trying to get some basic flavors going, Orange, Strawberry, Pineapple, Sugar Cookie, Cake Batter, by many prominent companies....but all stand alone. But to me they all seem kinda bland, I've tried adjusting the % up and down without much difference. I've also recently purchased a US Cleaner, the iSonic P4810 to try as a fast steep miracle machine, lol, with not much luck so far :-(.....So, back to the steeping issue, if I were to leave my PG/VG 50/50 base AND the concentrate I want to use open, let the air "age" it for say a month, will that in effect "pre steep" my liquids? I keep reading everyone saying nothing beats time as a method for steeping, would this help? Any suggestions greatly appreciated!
After a week you should be about done with steeping 2 weeks at the most and you leave the cap off for breathing and 6 hours at the max any longer and youll start to loose flavor also what kind of extracts are you using

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors