Become a Patron!

Stentorian Steam Engine

Wotofo inexplicably (at least to me) stopped making the Stentorian Steam Engine Sub-ohm Tank and coils. Do you know of any compatible coils? Alternatively, can you recommend a tank that is close in design to the Steam Engine? I can’t stand all these tanks that you have to freakin disassemble and dump out juice just to change a coil!!
PS - I already tried the Arctic and I don’t like it. It leaks for starters.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome @KathyY and I hope you enjoy your stay!

I did a quick Google search and there are still many vendors who have the tank on clearance and the coils are available from what I see. Since I never dealt the vendors who have them I can't recommend them but from what others have posted if I needed them I would.

Welcome @KathyY and I hope you enjoy your stay!

I did a quick Google search and there are still many vendors who have the tank on clearance and the coils are available from what I see. Since I never dealt the vendors who have them I can't recommend them but from what others have posted if I needed them I would.

Thanks! Unfortunately all the vendors who show up online as saying they have the coils in stock actually don’t once you get on the website. The worst is when they don’t tell you the order can’t be completed OOS until after you’re checking out. There’s one vape shop in the UK that appears to have them but won’t ship to my address in PA for some reason. Believe me I’ve researched this extensively, as insomnia and lack of coils do not mix!

VU Sponsors