Become a Patron!

Stepping In From Ohio

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey everyone!
Coming to you from Ohio, I'm Dan, 52 years old, yeah, I'm an old bastard...lol. I'm married to a beautiful woman of 24 years, Teresa, & she puts up with my shenanigans from time to time. Our kids are all grown & away from the house, so it's just me, the wife, and the other 2 little loves of my life, my female Pomeranians, Roxxie, & Lapita. And they are 100% true Daddy's girls. So, my vaping story begins... I quit smoking about 3 years ago, about the same time I had triple bypass open heart surgery. I thought I would be through with nicotine, but due to some life issues, I went back to the same ole path, just couldn't shake the nicotine demon...

I quit again about a year ago, but went into dipping Skoal. Wasn't too bad, I was on the pouches and a fruit tasting blend. A few months ago, I had an eye opening experience, after seeing all the commercials about dipping being bad for you, I lost 2 teeth. And then the wife started talking to me about it. So a friend introduced me to the e-cigs that look like real cigarettes, & I stayed on those for about a month, until I found out about mods.

So, I started browsing Ebay for different mods, & doing my research on the ones that looked appealing to me, & the first mod I bought was an Innokin Cool Fire 1. A straight 8.5 watts all the time was just fine for me at first, then I got interested in variable voltage mods, & I moved up to the Cool Fire 2, with variable wattage adjustments. That opened up all sorts of possibilities for me, & carrying around a grenade looking piece of hardware sure got some long looks at me...lol

So, I've been vaping for a few months now, and I've always liked the VaperJoe's updates and all, they've helped me find some really good deals on my preferred tank, the Aspire Nautilus. Right now I think I have about 6 of them, and a couple of Innokin X.1 tanks. I just bought a brand new mod, the Innokin iTaste SVD, with both variable wattage & variable voltage, & it hits like a beast! I might be done with buying mods for right now, the wife says she is gonna have to put me on a vaping budget so I don't get too carried away.

But I'm glad to be part of the Underground, & I'm looking forward to chatting with everyone I can, & if I as a dumb question, you might have to pardon my ignorance at first, I'm still trying to learn all I can about the vaping experience. Like I said, I'm really glad to be here, and am looking forward to many good conversations...:)

Daniel Simpson
Huber Heights, Ohio

Reactions: jae

TwizzleCheeze

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello Ohio! Grew up in Troy. Living in Florida, now.

Reactions: jae

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Trumbull County, Ohio checking in!
and

30tndyo_zps7c9d1fd0.gif

Vaper Dyana

Bronze Contributor
Welcome to the VU Dan.. You know, even the most experienced vaper out there learns a thing or 2 now and then ;)

VU Sponsors