Become a Patron!

Stick V8 to Alien Coil Dilemma

Hello everyone, I am fairly new to vaping and I was hoping someone could shed some light on a few things . On my Stick V8 I would run the M2 0.15 and loved it. I did try a couple different coils but I always go back to the same one the M2 0.15. Now that I am using the Alien I still have the same problem. I just hate the Q2 and all the other coils I've tried but the M2 0.15. So now I am using the Alien with the M2 0.15 and when I vaped at the recommended 35w I was deeply disappointed. Lack luster cloud and flavor!

I started researching the wattage that the V8 could put out with the 0.15 M2 coils. Someone said that at full charge your getting 117w and as the battery dies down it goes to 77w. Well sure enough when I kicked the wattage on the Alien to 65 to 70 watts with the same M2 Coil it hit just like my stick V8 with more flavor and huge clouds.

What I want to know is if you guys know if this sounds right? Will my coils die faster at 60+ watts? I love the coil so much that I don't see myself changing as I have tried them all. I got like 10 different compatible coils and the M2 0.15 is my favorite. I know it's designed for the Stick V8 but I need it for my Alien.

Anyone have any thoughts on this? Is my data correct?

Thank you

Last edited:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm not familiar with this atomizer or coil, but they all basically work the same way.

The higher the wattage you usually lose a little life in pre-built coils. That is one of the downsides using any pre-built coil. Most are over-rated in wattage printed on the sides, but give it a try, they may last just as long at lower wattage.

I'm sure someone who is familiar with these coils will chime in and help you more than I can.

Welcome to VU....:vino:

VU Sponsors