Become a Patron!

Stickers, etc

Terry T

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Was just wondering.... Where can I pick up some nice vaping apparel and/or stickers to put on my box mods. I know. Silly, but i wanna add some personal touches to my devises. Anybody?

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
J Wraps for your mods and I think a few atties too.

E-bay also has wraps.

I have yet to find Vape apparel. At least of any variety, and with ANY fuggin pockets. Not gonna pay over 20 bucks for a T-shirt myself. T's are absolutely CHEAP to buy/produce.

Terry T

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks!! I'm on it. Trying to get a shirt from my local vape shop but they tell me you have to work there to get one (!). Not that I would mind working there - would be my dream job actually - but I have no plans of switching careers.

Terry T

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks!! I'm on it. Trying to get a shirt from my local vape shop but they tell me you have to work there to get one (!). Not that I would mind working there - would be my dream job actually - but I have no plans of switching careers.

Terry T

I'd remind them that they SHOULD be producing T's to sell.

When you wear their shirt, you are a walking billboard, advertising their business. Maybe this will get their marketing juices, flowing.

Terry T

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Very true. Maybe I'll run that by them the next time I stop in. Thanks.

AntDog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My local shop has shirts and stickers. The stickers are free. If you paypal me $20 I'll send you a t-shirt... But, you'd be showing support for a vape shop in Houston, tx.

AntDog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Atascavapes in Atascocita. It's far north on highway 59.

There's a couple brands out there.

ModdedApparel.com
Wickandwirebrand.com
myvapegear.com

I wanted the same thing. Something to wear to hang out at the Vape shop on the weekends, something to wear to conventions and cloud competitions etc.

Last edited:

Hey! it's just Ray...

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How many more members we need to get a damn 'Vaping Underground' tee shirt and bumper sticker from this joint? :D

*Hint*Hint* Shorty shorts with 'Vaping Undergound' across the ass for the hotties would make for a great summer! :D

VU Sponsors