Stingray X VS Tesla Mech Box Mod

Cloudchaser101

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yo vape bros !
I own a Nemesis with a Plume veil With a 0.09 22g Dual parallel coil
I want to get a better mod cause the Nemesis is starting to piss me off miss firing all the time
Should i get a Tesla Mech Box Mod or a Stingray X ?
Cheers
Peace out and vape on ! :)

kingworm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
im assuming you are talking about a tesla invader which to my knowledge doesnt have a misfire problem. the stingray x does look nice though. are you looking at a clone or authentic

Cloudchaser101

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes, the Tesla Invader. The Tesla would be authentic and the Stingray x would be a clone
I tend to go very low on my build even 0.06 So i'm looking for something that will stand up to that resistance
I can also get a AR Mod, i just want a mod that can produce some great vape ! :)

kingworm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i would go with the box to spread the low ohms over two batteries

kingworm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i have a invader on the way from fastech i can review it for you when it gets here. i generally build around .15 and use either samsung 25r and vtc 4

Cloudchaser101

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i have a invader on the way from fastech i can review it for you when it gets here. i generally build around .15 and use either samsung 25r and vtc 4
Ok cheers bro :D Msg me when you get it how you like it
I use efest purple 35a/30a
Peace out and Vape on ! :)

Cloudchaser101

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I know bro, Beat the shit out of that bit*h, but he sold the mod.. I got my money back, now i have a Authentic Gus mod with a Authentic Mutation X V2
Vapin' A dual 20gauge 6 wraps at 0.1 ohm
What setup do you use ?
Vape on ! :)

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have 7 nemesis clones and some various other ones I don't use anymore. 5 of the 7 are 18350 mode and various drippers a 4 orchids.

vaping_jake

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i fixed my nemesis mis fires and crunchy button by taking the little spring in the fire button and stretching it just a little. no mis fires the crunch is gone and i am loving it now more than when i wanted to buy it.

VU Sponsors