Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I had ordered a big bunch of E-Liquids ( 6 X 30ml bottles) and they were shipped USPS Priority this last Thursday.

The shipment was coming out of Florida, and normally USPS tracking shows it making a couple of stops before landing in the big USPS hub in Columbus, Ohio before being sent on to the post office in my little town for delivery.

In this instance, it did not even show being accepted in the Florida USPS office.

Instead it show just showing up at my local post office yesteday afternoon at around 3 PM and "Leaving" the post office at 4:30 P.M.

It did not arrive today and the post office does not know where it is.

It does show it is scheduled for delivery this coming Monday.

Wondering where the frak it is!

While on the subject, a friend sent me a new tank to try. About 7 days later, he got it back and it was marked as Undeliverable by the USPS office in Reynoldsburg, Ohio.

Which is about an hours drive from my local post office!

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
pony-express-5638802.jpg

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Someone has it on their mail truck and is waiting until monday to take it down your road, I would bet money on it, They have different routes and I have seen where they will hold mail until they feel like going out to certain places, a few drivers in my area got caught doing that. Wait.....you have a PO box right??

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Me thinks you need to contact an employee of the USPS and see what is going on. Chances are you wil speak to 9 different people and have to explain your story at least 12 times. I know how much of a hassle this stuff can be. But be patient !!

I happen to live in a small enough place that I knew my mail lady before I moved to her route. One of the best pieces of advice I can offer you, is to be as nice as you possibly can. Nicer then nice, pretend she was your mother and it was Mothers Day when you walk in. If you have to come back a second time. Bring flowers or a Box of Joe. Im dead serious....you want to make a good impression, because that little bit of effort you make, may translate in to a little bit of effort THEY make.

Good luck !!

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Someone has it on their mail truck and is waiting until monday to take it down your road, I would bet money on it, They have different routes and I have seen where they will hold mail until they feel like going out to certain places, a few drivers in my area got caught doing that. Wait.....you have a PO box right??

No I don't...................Sigh.

But seeing as I am continually having to go to town to pick up packages our slovenly and lazy USPS bitch doesn't feel like delivering, I may just go ahead and get one!

BTW, even though the township where I live requires each dwelling to be on a minimum of 5 acres of land, even though the houses are spaced away from each other, we do have a significant amount of homes on our road as well as the surrounding area including a large elementary school.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That really SUCKS big time.But a PO is also safer and has less chance for delivery error.
Tracking it is better too.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Me thinks you need to contact an employee of the USPS and see what is going on. Chances are you wil speak to 9 different people and have to explain your story at least 12 times. I know how much of a hassle this stuff can be. But be patient !!

I happen to live in a small enough place that I knew my mail lady before I moved to her route. One of the best pieces of advice I can offer you, is to be as nice as you possibly can. Nicer then nice, pretend she was your mother and it was Mothers Day when you walk in. If you have to come back a second time. Bring flowers or a Box of Joe. Im dead serious....you want to make a good impression, because that little bit of effort you make, may translate in to a little bit of effort THEY make.

Good luck !!

I have complained until I am blue in the face about this driver and the crazy excuses she makes not to deliver. It is this one driver only but she has the route most of the time. When she is on vacation or being deloused or getting her rabies shots, the drivers that take over her route are GOLDEN!

The lady that had the route before her was like a family member.

God do I miss Rita!

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thankfully, my carrier is pretty good. I do feel your pain, though. Whenever my carrier is out sick, etc., the substitute does a terrible job. It's bad enough that we get a sub carrier one day a week (and, coincidentally, on those days it's not uncommon for the ppl in the neighborhood to end up having to swap mail with one another). I'd go nuts if had to deal with that sort of thing all the time. The whole USPS system seems to be getting worse each year.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I always say "Then the government wonders why the post office loses money" I know the lady stinks but I wonder if giving her a gift of some sort or a tip would help her to look out for you more ? If that don't work give her mail truck 4 flats lol

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm pretty sure it is against federal law for them to "hold it till they feel like going that way"

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I always say "Then the government wonders why the post office loses money" I know the lady stinks but I wonder if giving her a gift of some sort or a tip would help her to look out for you more ? If that don't work give her mail truck 4 flats lol

I have been nothing but nice to her on the rare times I have seen her.

Sadly, you can't fix lazy and stupid:(

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh I was about to shoot a post bitch the other day. We get someone else's package, luckily our dumb mail lady was still cruising the neighborhood driving in circles absolutely lost. How she mistook 519 for 501 is beyond me. Anyways, only reason I was awake was because my new work boots were supposed to be coming in the mail, eventually they did show up on my porch, but only after I went to sleep, probably on a different carriers truck, or this girl was so confused about where she was that she came back later. Thankfully I live around a bunch of older people mostly and have never had an issue with mail theft, but I do know it happens. Just everyone know it ain't just your vapemail that gets screwed with, its all of it.

Drone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm pretty sure the tracking program USPS uses was written in an alternate reality where everyone walks backwards and talks backwards. And the conversion program for our reality was written by the Affordable Care Act website folks. So the tracking info should never be trusted or believed, and is seldom right. But it is right just enough times to be OK to the USPS people.

Tim Vatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've had packages coming from China show "delivered" on the tracking page and when I call the local P.O and bitch about it, suddenly and miraculously it shows up in my box the next day.....sometimes opened and re-taped closed. I've seen some craziness, guys. Go with DHL.

VU Sponsors