Become a Patron!

Strange thing just happened to my boss and I

Rabbit

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello everyone!

My supervisor and I just had something pretty funny happen to us. I'm trying to determine the cause. It is not a serious issue. It was more humorous than anything.

We're testing out new ejuice flavors right now at work and we both took 2 massive drags. We exhaled completely then fully inhaled vapor, twice. Immediately afterwards we both had to pee extremely badly. Is this a normal thing or is it coincidental?

Thank you for your input. :p

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
GivesUp-1.gif

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
depends are you drink plenty of fluids if so it is just a timing with your bladder and coincdence

Rabbit

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
depends are you drink plenty of fluids if so it is just a timing with your bladder and coincdence
I usually do. I had a cup of coffee and a coke today but it seemed a bit extreme. It's probably all in our heads.

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I usually do. I had a cup of coffee and a coke today but it seemed a bit extreme. It's probably all in our heads.
in that case i think toliet :D
caffeine can stimulate the body but it is burned thru fast. i suggest water at least 16 oz every 8oz of caffeine.

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did y'all go take a leak together? Did you hold each other's peepee?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Well gosh. :idea::eek: Think a goddesses type person just snuck by and did one of those smoochie things. It's good I wasn't all thehere when it happened. I might have fainted, or been burnt to a crisp. Whew, it's good I stand gord against squirrels.

Rabbit

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well gosh. :idea::eek: Think a goddesses type person just snuck by and did one of those smoochie things. It's good I wasn't all thehere when it happened. I might have fainted, or been burnt to a crisp. Whew, it's good I stand gord against squirrels.
I speak on behalf of all rodents when I say, "You sir, are a hater".

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I speak on behalf of all rodents when I say, "You sir, are a hater".

Not by a short shot, or long one either. I am but a lover wrapped in an enigma of myself further wrapped in adversity and given a blanketing of stubborn old man. You rodents must simply peel me to the core.

Rabbit

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not by a short shot, or long one either. I am but a lover wrapped in an enigma of myself further wrapped in adversity and given a blanketing of stubborn old man. You rodents must simply peel me to the core.
Peel you, we shall.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
There have been some studies on Nicotine causing an overactive bladder. Could be that was incorrectly marked as 6 MG.

Or they could have enjoyed themselves so much they almost peed their pants??

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Were you drinking beer at the time?

That could explain it!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Man, I wish. I was at work. Haha.

Right. I have fully contemplated this whole issue all day yesterday. It presented me with one of those passing puzzling tidbits which stirs the mind to seek out solutions. Please understand I am often confused as an idiot for at times I act like an idiot, walk like an idiot, talk like an idiot. I am not an idiot though, I'm far worse, I'm an autodidact polymath who knows well the fool they have as a teacher. This stated, I have figured your problem out, I think.

"Maybe it is the Indian burial ground?"

Also, I am a bit of a dadist, surrealist and equipped with insanity, fearing not to use it to fuel wit.

VU Sponsors