Become a Patron!

Strangest flavors you have tried?

UnholiestSpork

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have heard quite a few. . . . Shall we say UNUSUAL flavors of ejuice mentioned in a previous post. That got me to thinking about the strangest flavors I have tried, and what people here may have on their "tried it twice" lists.

Mine were the following:
1) a friend made an ejuice to send to a popular YouTuber. It smelled and TASTED exactly like the smell of bleach. Bleach, I tell you! Nastiest thing I have ever Vaped, before or since. It was so close to the scent of bleach after a bit you couldn't even smell a difference.
2) cheeseburger flavor. It was alright at low wattage, but anything hight then 40 watts and it smelled like swamp ass. It tasted like burned death too. At lower wattage, you could tell what he was trying to get but it wasn't quite there yet. He never did find the right balance of flavors to make it perfect so he scrapped it completely.

So. What are your horror stories or unusual tastes that you have found or made? I am dying to know.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I ordeded a white gummy that tasted like fried sage. Luckily I like fried sage, not so sure about vaping it. It was nice for about half a tank. Had another one that was supposed to be a smoked bourbon, all I tasted was smoke. Did not go over well.

Arctic Fireball! By far the worst and hardest juice to smoke I’ve ever tried! It literally made you choke every time you hit it because of that there’s a 100 ml bottle still in my cabinet.

vapemesilly

Member For 4 Years
I had a tobacco flavor once that I believe was called "Ashtray". Yup. It tasted like licking an ashtray. A really old ashtray. With 15 year old butts in it. It was disgusting.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I tried these hippy e-juices made from herbal extracts....horrible...of course I'd say the same thing about anything made by Virgin Vapors.

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
One of the weirdest I've had is a juice me and a buddy are working on called blue dragon's breath. I put it in the strange category, cause we still don't know what we want to do with it, it's not a bad weird, but it's still a grey area.

Mjfranci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
horrible...of course I'd say the same thing about anything made by Virgin Vapors.
:teehee::giggle:

It's hard to believe, but they were once one of the best vendors, and had the best juice! Something must have changed and the juices started tasting like rubbing alcohol. With a little less luck, you'd get a juice that doesn't really steep, it just degrades in the bottle--goes dark, hits harsh, and tastes like alcohol.:blech:
Such a shame; they had such interesting flavors.

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
New strange I've been working on lately. Floral cream soda, if I can perfect it it'll be super tasty. Not alotta luck so far, too perfume-y. Maybe need less cherry blossom and perhaps add some jasmine.

VU Sponsors