Become a Patron!

Strict New Regulations Are Forcing Vapers to Go DIY

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That's exactly what I told my congressman could happen (along with related accidents) if they didn't craft an exception for vaping into the Tobacco Control Act. According to him, I was worrying about nothing, the bastard.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Yep, for those who haven't stocked up on relatively safe 100mg (10%) nic base, the pure stuff will almost certainly be the easiest to get past whatever controls are imposed, if for no other reason than that it will be the easiest to get past them.

I wonder if on some level these asses aren't looking forward to a few people getting sick or even dying by carelessly handling the pure stuff so that they can "justify" criminalizing the possession of "concentrated" nic?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yep, for those who haven't stocked up on relatively safe 100mg (10%) nic base, the pure stuff will almost certainly be the easiest to get past whatever controls are imposed, if for no other reason than that it will be the easiest to get past them.

I wonder if on some level these asses aren't looking forward to a few people getting sick or even dying by carelessly handling the pure stuff so that they can "justify" criminalizing the possession of "concentrated" nic?
That's one of my fears. People will go into a panic, grab the pure stuff, something horrifying will happen and THAT's what will make the news. I BEG people to research what they're doing, even if they buy it all now just in a state of fear. Fine, buy your stuff, then stop everything you're doing til you know what you're doing. Had this convo with another member a week, or so, ago.

They've created more harm, than good, for everyone. They care nothing about safety. That's always been up to the vapers, but thank goodness we DO care about it, for the most part.

VU Sponsors