Become a Patron!

Strongest flavors from Mount Baker?

rj9923

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I had some oral surgery as a kid which mutes my sense of taste. Ever since I started vaping almost a year ago I have been on the quest for juices I can actually taste. It took getting a subohm tank and mod recently to even start tasting some juices.

So far the only juices that seem to be strong enough for me to taste are menthols. I love the idea of flavors like grahm cracker, pumpkin pie, ice cream, and tobacco, but I have them and they taste like nothing. I do steep my juices for at least a month and use all PG.

So far, juices like Solar Flare and Creme de Menthe are easy to taste and enjoyable for me, but I want some suggestions of strong flavors for my next MBV order.

I'm considering trying thin mints, thug juice, french toast, and some cereal flavors right now.

What are the strongest flavors from MBV you have had, and how many flavor shots did you add?

Note that I'm a budget vaper, so recently I've been ordering exclusively from Mount Baker, so please limit this thread to MBV. Thanks

DakotaS

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thug juice is great and Hawk Sauce is also awesome. To me those two flavors taste almost identical with Hawk Sauce having a slightly more fruity exhale. Both have a nice menthol hit that is far from overwhelming but strong enough to notice right at the back of your throat. Really good.
I think I would not add more than one extra shot of flavor even for you, both those flavors are pretty pronounced right out of the box. I would experiment with a smaller bottle first and then go from there just to get it right for YOU.

French toast is good too but kinda sweet for my tastes... I prefer fruity flavors anyhow.

dionysuskiss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Since you are a budget vaper, you could look into Vape Wild. Their flavors are pretty pronounced. Normally there is no need for extra flavoring, in their juice. But in your case, you could try it. They do offer extra flavoring. And, I'm not knocking MBV but, I like Vape Wild better.

rj9923

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thug juice is great and Hawk Sauce is also awesome. To me those two flavors taste almost identical with Hawk Sauce having a slightly more fruity exhale. Both have a nice menthol hit that is far from overwhelming but strong enough to notice right at the back of your throat. Really good.
I think I would not add more than one extra shot of flavor even for you, both those flavors are pretty pronounced right out of the box. I would experiment with a smaller bottle first and then go from there just to get it right for YOU.

French toast is good too but kinda sweet for my tastes... I prefer fruity flavors anyhow.
Would you say thug juice or hawk sauce is better? And are they tart? I got a free sample of thawed sauce (tart berries) and it tastes decent, but it gets a bit unbearable after a few minutes.

rj9923

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Since you are a budget vaper, you could look into Vape Wild. Their flavors are pretty pronounced. Normally there is no need for extra flavoring, in their juice. But in your case, you could try it. They do offer extra flavoring. And, I'm not knocking MBV but, I like Vape Wild better.
Wow! Thanks for the recommendation. They seem to have about the same prices as MBV, so I'll give them a try. What specific reasons make you like Vape Wild more?

dionysuskiss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Out of the 20+ flavors I have tried from MBV, I only really liked 2. A few of them were horrible, and the rest were meh. Most of the time, they seemed too chemically tasting or bitter. With Vape Wild, I have had, not one unvapeable juice. I feel in love with so many of them. They give lots of freebies, so I get to try a bunch I wouldn't have picked myself, but have been pleasantly surprised. If you order at least $15, you get 3 free samples, including the monthly mystery flavor. So, if you get a sampler pack, you will get about 90ml for around $16. Orders $30 and over get free shipping. And the customer service is top notch.

rj9923

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Out of the 20+ flavors I have tried from MBV, I only really liked 2. A few of them were horrible, and the rest were meh. Most of the time, they seemed too chemically tasting or bitter. With Vape Wild, I have had, not one unvapeable juice. I feel in love with so many of them. They give lots of freebies, so I get to try a bunch I wouldn't have picked myself, but have been pleasantly surprised. If you order at least $15, you get 3 free samples, including the monthly mystery flavor. So, if you get a sampler pack, you will get about 90ml for around $16. Orders $30 and over get free shipping. And the customer service is top notch.
Yes, to me it seems that the sweet or berry flavors are good from MBV, but when I get things like pumpkin pie, grahm cracker, or tobacco it just isn't right.
I just ordered four 30 mils for $30.06 to get free shipping, and then knocked off 10% with a coupon from VapeWild. You sure they send three samples? I read the thing and it only mentioned one sample.

dionysuskiss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You spent $30...you will definitely get 3 10ml samples, including a Mystery flavor. I love those. My top favorites have been former mystery flavors. Also, if you are looking for a really good Pumpkin Pie, Slim's e-juice is a good place to look. He also offers good juice for great prices.

rj9923

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You spent $30...you will definitely get 3 10ml samples, including a Mystery flavor. I love those. My top favorites have been former mystery flavors. Also, if you are looking for a really good Pumpkin Pie, Slim's e-juice is a good place to look. He also offers good juice for great prices.
Well, if I actually get an extra 30 mils then this is probably the best deal I've ever found! Is it like baker where they give you a 0mg? or is it the same nicotine level as the other stuff I got? I never had any use for the free samples from baker because I got the random flavors and none of them mix well with my nic juices.

dionysuskiss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I usually order 6mg or 3mg, my samples come in 3mg 65/35vg. So you get a little nic. They won't have extra flavor, though.

rj9923

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I usually order 6mg or 3mg, my samples come in 3mg 65/35vg. So you get a little nic. They won't have extra flavor, though.
Awesome, I just got down to 3 last month, so that's perfect. Thanks again for mentioning VapeWild! :)

dionysuskiss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You're welcome. I hope it works out for you.

VU Sponsors