Become a Patron!

STS will be shutting down website due to FDA

Ogvapez

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
New FDA regulation will cause STS subtanksupply to close its doors On August 8th. We need everyone to help support Robert. He will be having blow out sales shortly. Please if we all buy at least something much well be appreciated!!!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
New FDA regulation will cause STS subtanksupply to close its doors On August 8th. We need everyone to help support Robert. He will be having blow out sales shortly. Please if we all buy at least something much well be appreciated!!!

Really details please --- I was checking out the sight this morning and saw nothing like that

Ogvapez

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
From a legit source keep an eye out as STS will have sale's to unload inventory shortly... Please spread the work ty.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I just sent an email

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Remember 777 ECIGS? They shut it down sooner,than later

VAPE ON

Ogvapez

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Yea I remember that, scored some awesome stuff for dirt cheap. Hate to profit off the misery of others, but whatever.

Rob said its looking like theyll be shutting down, he doesnt know how hell stay open with the new regs.
We should all help each other out one way or another this is just the beginning guys...

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
This sucks :( He sold out of SS Merlins today.

I would be looking for a new job, too, but I would stay open until my inventory was cleared (I think).

Ogvapez

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
This is a real shame - STS is a valued source for many of us!
STS is top notch best customer service i have ever had from a vendor. Onced i left a message around 2am and he replied I was like who does that nowadays?? STS does super friendly guy with best work ethics hands down.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Word, STS is my go to source for tanks. If I need/want one I always check there first to see if they have it before going elsewhere. Its a shame if they really close up shop. He was driving when I texted him so hopefully hell get back to me with more info later, I wanna know whats up. If hes goin out of business Ill definitely buy some stuff in support. Can always use another Boreas or 2 and a Merlin

Ogvapez

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Same here I know Boreas will be first to have a very good deal nobody can pass up hopefully shortly.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Which says:
Sale to Minors Banned
–
Sale prohibited to anyone under 18 years of age (or older if state law requires).
Retailers must see photo ID of anyone who appears 26 or under
He could ask to provide a copy of the ID.

Ogvapez

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Which says:
Sale to Minors Banned
–
Sale prohibited to anyone under 18 years of age (or older if state law requires).
Retailers must see photo ID of anyone who appears 26 or under
From what I understand that won't work for online sales? Has to be person to person sale.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
From what I understand that won't work for online sales? Has to be person to person sale.
I've heard/read nothing about online sales of resellers being affected immediately, unless they're subjected to a separate state law.

Ogvapez

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I've heard/read nothing about online sales of resellers being affected immediately, unless they're subjected to a separate state law.
All this is beyond me all I'm doing is passing along what I was told. Wish I had more information but I don't. I just want to support STS any way I can. Ty

Ogvapez

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Aguvape had much support from STS and due to that we are all enjoying our Alleria's,Borea's and now our Merlin Rta. Now it's on us to help STS where ever we can.

Last edited:

Ellipsis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
for one...theres no age verification on the site
thats been required for quite some time

Ogvapez

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
STS said He will stay in as long as He can. He will give updates as info becomes aviable... Feel free to contact STS via phone or email regarding products..

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

It's not in the deeming regulations. It's in the Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act.

Now that vaping is deemed a tobacco product, it falls under the act.

Provisions
  • Creates the Center for Tobacco Products, a tobacco control center within the FDA and gives the FDA authority to regulate the content, marketing and sale of tobacco products.
  • Requires tobacco companies and importers to reveal all product ingredients and seek FDA approval for any new tobacco products.
  • Allows the FDA to change tobacco product content.
    • The ban on flavoring applies to any product meeting the definition of a "cigarette" according to section 3(1) of the Federal Cigarette Labeling and Advertising Act. This includes any tobacco that comes rolled in paper or a non-tobacco substance, and added to this definition in the Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act is any tobacco with the purpose to be rolled such as rolling tobacco.
  • Calls for new rules to prevent sales except through direct, face-to-face exchanges between a retailer and a consumer.
  • Limits advertising that could attract young smokers.
  • Requires cigarette warning labels to cover 50 percent of the front and rear of each pack, with the word warning in capital letters.
  • Requires FDA approval for the use of expressions such as "light, "mild" or "low" that give the impression that a particular tobacco product poses less of a health risk.[13]
The bill makes no provisions that ban the import of the banned items for personal consumption, only for "sale or distribution". (Division A Title II Section 201) [14]

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's not in the deeming regulations. It's in the Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act.

Now that vaping is deemed a tobacco product, it falls under the act.

Provisions

• Calls for new rules to prevent sales except through direct, face-to-face exchanges between a retailer and a consumer.
The bill makes no provisions that ban the import of the banned items for personal consumption, only for "sale or distribution". (Division A Title II Section 201) [14]
I understand that, but 'calls for new rules' doesn't mean that this is in effect as of August 8 of this year - unless I'm misreading here? Or are these expected to go in to effect by then?

VU Sponsors