Become a Patron!

Study on Lung Health

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A good piece. However the USA does not want facts.
Drama and hype is how the USA rolls.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
A good piece. However the USA does not want facts.
Drama and hype is how the USA rolls.

Instead of your usual BS why not try and get the information out there? You are such a fucking DICK. You start a thread if you want to keep vaping but have you ever once did anything to Advocate or just your usual Vapocolypse BS?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Btw, how are you doing health wise? Sneaky Pete is your new name or something? :hug::hug:

Nah, I'm Covert Chuck. ;) :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:If you got extras pass 'em around. You see someone down and out, total stranger, friend, just give them a hug or two. Keep the hug chain going, give extras, tell them to pass them on. :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Instead of your usual BS why not try and get the information out there? You are such a fucking DICK. You start a thread if you want to keep vaping but have you ever once did anything to Advocate or just your usual Vapocolypse BS?

It was @The Cromwell which convinced to give vaping a further try than only Njoys. I found him out in the wild woods by an old sycamore stump. He showed me an Ego starter kit. At least this is what my dream / vision conveyed to me.

He claims being an extraterrestrial with some gift of telepathy. I could not tell you for sure he is, or is not that. Can say I know he does a fair bit to advocate. Do I have empirical evidence of that? No I do not but I know you advocate, and do not have any empirical evidence for knowing that either.

There is a good bit in our many shared worlds, and our larger shared world I know and simply know. One example is I know my wife and former boyfriend both love me. Don't need any proof of that.

I also know divided houses do not stand. I know I still love you and @The Cromwell both equally as friends. I know there are some real "bad guys" out there all geared up for Kodiak bear gunning for vapers. I know if we give them a divided house they will abolish vaping as we know it. And I know I love unconditionally, I love strongly, passionately. One thing I really love, ... saving lives! :)

I watched a video about how my meager 11 trees being planted are helping Ecosia to save lives and improve the quality of living for people in Kenya, Nicaragua, and various other parts of the world. I plan on searching more with Ecosia. I plan on vaping more & shooting my mouth off in a positive manner about vaping. Both are saving lives! :)

Compassion can do wonders if we unite. :) I know that too. :)

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Nah, I'm Covert Chuck. ;) :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:If you got extras pass 'em around. You see someone down and out, total stranger, friend, just give them a hug or two. Keep the hug chain going, give extras, tell them to pass them on. :)

It’s a hug chain letter? :teehee: Snap gave me a link to the ECF refugee thread, so I’ll start visiting there. And possibly run into you every so often there. :giggle:
Just take care of yourself, I worry for thee sometimes.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
It was @The Cromwell which convinced to give vaping a further try than only Njoys. I found him out in the wild woods by an old sycamore stump. He showed me an Ego starter kit. At least this is what my dream / vision conveyed to me.

He claims being an extraterrestrial with some gift of telepathy. I could not tell you for sure he is, or is not that. Can say I know he does a fair bit to advocate. Do I have empirical evidence of that? No I do not but I know you advocate, and do not have any empirical evidence for knowing that either.

There is a good bit in our many shared worlds, and our larger shared world I know and simply know. One example is I know my wife and former boyfriend both love me. Don't need any proof of that.

I also know divided houses do not stand. I know I still love you and @The Cromwell both equally as friends. I know there are some real "bad guys" out there all geared up for Kodiak bear gunning for vapers. I know if we give them a divided house they will abolish vaping as we know it. And I know I love unconditionally, I love strongly, passionately. One thing I really love, ... saving lives! :)

I watched a video about how my meager 11 trees being planted are helping Ecosia to save lives and improve the quality of living for people in Kenya, Nicaragua, and various other parts of the world. I plan on searching more with Ecosia. I plan on vaping more & shooting my mouth off in a positive manner about vaping. Both are saving lives! :)

Compassion can do wonders if we unite. :) I know that too. :)

Check out Tree Sisters. I am a Tree Sister, unless I’m overdrawn!
They do pretty great work in Kenya.

VU Sponsors