Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
SUB-OHM!? – Atlantis Styled Glass 0.5 Ohm Clearo – $17.07

Atlantis Styled Glass 0,5 Ohm Clearomizer – Spare Heads Available

THE HARD COPY:

Been wondering about the Atlantis, but not enough to justify the cost? Here’s a solution. This Atlantis Styled atomizer is constructed of stainless steel with a glass tank… and comes boxed with a spare tank, just in case. The included coil head is 0.5 ohms in resistance, for a thick, warm vape that dedicated drippers report satisfies even them, but without the inconvenience of dripping.

Atlantis Styled Clearo
>> GIMME THE DEAL! << — or — >> MOBILE USERS CLICK HERE! <<
Price Compare to the Original, and Choose Replacement Heads
>> GIMME THE DEAL! << — or — >> MOBILE USERS CLICK HERE! <<

WHO FOR/SHIPS TO:
Everyone/Worldwide – Tracked shipping available at a nominal fee.

$17.07 – ships free

Not interested in this deal? Check out the rest of their vape goodies HERE

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
wow, that was quick. The clone empire never sleeps.

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I wonder if the heads are decent or not. When I used tanks kanger knock off head were horrible. You couldn't even rebuild the ones I had the boot melted. Maybe clone heads have came along since then Its been a while.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Wonder if heads are interchangeable...
That would be incredible. I'd really like to get an Atlantis, or maybe Subtank, but being a re-builder, I can't stomach the cost of heads at $5 a piece. This would change that. I'd like a nice fill and vape when I'm lazy and or my Kayfuns are being bitchy, but not for $5 a head.

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That is what has me interest in the subtank. I'm really hoping that the RDA is good and that ot performs well. Then it would cost pennies to rebuild and you would just have to burn and wick. Its a little more work than screwing a head in, but it is no more work than tmwe do with our drippers and it is a tank. I wonder if it will be the Same as a rba, but without pulling the bottle out ever 5 minutes. Even with the smaller juice capacity due to the RDA, refillind isnt a issue for me. I refill every 5-10 hits dripping.

Everyone seems to love these Atlantis tanks. At 17$ its is worth it. SMOK put out a clone of it as well from what I understand, but they are only a few bucks cheaper.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That is what has me interest in the subtank. I'm really hoping that the RDA is good and that ot performs well. Then it would cost pennies to rebuild and you would just have to burn and wick. Its a little more work than screwing a head in, but it is no more work than tmwe do with our drippers and it is a tank. I wonder if it will be the Same as a rba, but without pulling the bottle out ever 5 minutes. Even with the smaller juice capacity due to the RDA, refillind isnt a issue for me. I refill every 5-10 hits dripping.

Everyone seems to love these Atlantis tanks. At 17$ its is worth it. SMOK put out a clone of it as well from what I understand, but they are only a few bucks cheaper.
I will let you guys know tommorrow how the Kanger Subtank is I will have it tommorrow evening it looks the build apparently is similar to a Kayfun easy enough I hope they make a metal tank I will break that pyrex as I am always dropping things

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I will let you guys know tommorrow how the Kanger Subtank is I will have it tommorrow evening it looks the build apparently is similar to a Kayfun easy enough I hope they make a metal tank I will break that pyrex as I am always dropping things

You want to stop rubbing it in all our faces on every thread. ;-)

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Awesome, I'm interested. The build deck does look just like a kayfun, possibly deeper fluid channels from pics I've seen, which is good. If it performs and that's the case that's ideal for me. Another RTA without learning a new build style, and screw in heads when I'm lazy.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Awesome, I'm interested. The build deck does look just like a kayfun, possibly deeper fluid channels from pics I've seen, which is good. If it performs and that's the case that's ideal for me. Another RTA without learning a new build style, and screw in heads when I'm lazy.
Yeah man best of both worlds but I have stopped getting my hopes up I just buy and try.... I will let everyone know it wont be here until late 8pm CST probably In hoping faster but doubt it

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I wonder if the heads are decent or not. When I used tanks kanger knock off head were horrible. You couldn't even rebuild the ones I had the boot melted. Maybe clone heads have came along since then Its been a while.
The heads are like an RDA built with cotton the new Kanger subtank heads are using organic cotton.. will be intersting if nothing else

VU Sponsors