Substitution for sweet cream

Shawn.freeman50

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just got my diy kit from wizard labs and mostly got dessert flavors they said it will take a week for the cream.what can I use for substitution all the recipes that I found call for it. And I am overwhelmed on what's the best and easy custard I have all flavors but sweet cream and a p can't spell it some thing
Al prazine you know what I mean lol.
To much weed

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good one, I need an easy simple everyone but me knows custard recipe. I think I have everything, or will by the end of the week. be kind,

smiles

thanks...

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I just got my diy kit from wizard labs and mostly got dessert flavors they said it will take a week for the cream.what can I use for substitution all the recipes that I found call for it. And I am overwhelmed on what's the best and easy custard I have all flavors but sweet cream and a p can't spell it some thing
Al prazine you know what I mean lol.
To much weed
What flavors do you have? I like Fresh Cream from FlavourArt. But, if you don't have that one, it's no help in the "right now".

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
it's in the mail. laughs.. with alot of others from FA.
went some tobaccos and all the ones I read that make custard and bakery type flavors.
really about 25 different ones..., plus AP which is suppose to help with alot of flavors...
see what reading does to your budget.....

looking to poison myself this weekend playing around...
well, not really but hoping for some little experiments to work...
By Thurs if tracking is good...

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Flavour Art has the best creams, IMO. Fresh Cream, Vienna Cream, Catalan cream... all good I usually use Fresh Cream in place of Sweet Cream unless I know it needs it. Sweet Cream has a kind of butter note to it (probably from that Acetoin stuff... the *custard* notes) I don't much care for it at high percentages but under 2%, it's ok.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
.what can I use for substitution all the recipes that I found call for it.

Depending on the other ingredients in a given recipe, non-cream flavors can sometimes add the right effect, too. They'd all add different flavor than sweet cream, of course:

A little FA Pear can work as cream with stronger fruit flavors. It gets creamier and smoother as it sits the first day or two, and it's sweet. Lychee is another like that.

FA Peppermint and Spearmint are creamy and sweet, if a minty version of a recipe sounds good.

FA Cappuccino is like slightly-coffee-flavored thick cream, but it isn't sweet.

FA Meringue is very sweet, a little creamy, goes best in fruit and bakery recipes. Some use Marshmallow the same way.

Coconut is really creamy.

Irish Cream is sweet and creamy, plus a little boozy. IMO it goes well in just about everything; some would disagree with that.

VU Sponsors