Become a Patron!

Subtank mini rba help!

I was just wondering if anyone using the subtank mini with the rba deck could help me out! I have been building for several months now. I have used all sorts of builds from .4 ohms up to 1.8 ohms using 24,24,27 and 28g kanthal and I still can't get a coil to last more than a day! I think it's my juice which is Bronson's milk from thevapeshack808.com. But I'm not positive! I am currently trying to find another juice I like to test that theory but thought maybe someone else might be able to help me! I also use master of clouds organic cotton... Thank you!

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I assume you mean you have to dry burn and rewick every day. No particular reason a strawberry cream juice should be a coil gunker but it's certainly possible.Usually it's the darker juices with a fair amount of solids in there that gunk quick but it's not a hard and fast rule.

I assume you mean you have to dry burn and rewick every day. No particular reason a strawberry cream juice should be a coil gunker but it's certainly possible.Usually it's the darker juices with a fair amount of solids in there that gunk quick but it's not a hard and fast rule.
Thank you for your advice! I appreciate it!

greencow

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've been using the ST mini RBA for a bit now, and I haven't had any real problems with it so far. Dry burn/rewick is usually all I do and I'm still on a coil I wrapped from last week, looks nice and shiny after I clean it. It's a 26g kanthal coil, 7-8 wraps, 2.4mm ID sitting around 1 ohm.

What do you mean when you say you can't get them to last more than a day?

I've been using the ST mini RBA for a bit now, and I haven't had any real problems with it so far. Dry burn/rewick is usually all I do and I'm still on a coil I wrapped from last week, looks nice and shiny after I clean it. It's a 26g kanthal coil, 7-8 wraps, 2.4mm ID sitting around 1 ohm.

What do you mean when you say you can't get them to last more than a day?

I mean that after two tanks it starts tasting burnt so I have to tear it down and build a new coil and wick. This may sound stupid but I did not know that I could clean a coil and use it more than once.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I mean that after two tanks it starts tasting burnt so I have to tear it down and build a new coil and wick. This may sound stupid but I did not know that I could clean a coil and use it more than once.

You shouldn't have to build a new coil. Just take out the wick, dry burn, and rewick! Coils can last for months if properly cared for :)

You shouldn't have to build a new coil. Just take out the wick, dry burn, and rewick! Coils can last for months if properly cared for :)

That is good to know! Sometimes I take a half hour and 2 feet of wire to get a coil just the way I want it lol! I appreciate your help thanks again!

greencow

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ahhh, well that makes sense, haha. It's a world of difference after a good cleaning, sometimes you don't realize just how gunked up and foul tasting it is until afterwards.

LetTheLuckRoll

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
great point green cow. i've had the same build on my mini for about a month now i vape the same flavor out of that tank all the time. re-wick my cooton once a week .

VU Sponsors