Become a Patron!

Suggestions for a lightweight mod to carry at Disney world

fuseryder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have quite a few mods and I can't imagine running around with my RX200 or Xcube II, I am looking for suggestions on something small I can carry that will give me all day battery but won't weigh my pants down. Any suggestions?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe the IPVD2 or newer D3?
Topped with a Maganus using the .5 ohm coil the D2 lasts me all day and carries easily in my shirt pocket..just a thought, and good luck with your choice..
31fb59022968d43ecc9d7060a3a15f1c.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
D2 fits for form factor and is a great little device but even used sparingly I might need to carry a second battery just in case...

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm gonna suggest the ijust2 just cause my buddy has it and he absolutely loves it and so do I!!!

Can't go wrong for 30 bucks fill and go, battery lasts a while but depending on how you vape a single battery all day is depending on your style.

fuseryder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I may consider the ijust2 because of the weight, I will check out the D2 with the magnus today, need to get everything bought and charged since we leave on Saturday

fuseryder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Had an istick 30 and just didn't cut it for me

fuseryder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Picked up the ijust2 and I think it's the perfect size for some shorts at the beach and while at Disney, thanks everyone
cc1c6fb148f420f2e01d875d68dd6cf1.jpg

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ijust 2 is a great bit of kit, rock my battery all the time with my isub.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Depending on who is in charge you could get Mickey mouse telling you not to smoke.. I guess I question what the kids would say "Mommy Mommy look at that man spewing things from his face" maybe they would think you were an attraction.. Sadly I have not been their in 10 years I wish I could test this

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awesome!!! I have been thinking about buying one just to have it, it's pretty much a mech with safety features and charging capabilities:)

Good times though have fun at Disney:)

FYI some rda's have a gap due to the shallow pin but the wotofo lush sits flush and looks great if you ever want an rda to top the Ijust2 and it's a great budget rda!!!

misthub_rick

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Vape Media
I read an article today that said Disney World was installing metal detectors at their front gates... Pretty sure a mod would set it off... Just a heads up :)

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
i carried 2 istick 30s a ipv 3li and a d2 on my last trip
plus 3 bottles of juice
3 extra 18650s
extra coils
and more

fyi
if you go to universal
stand around iwth you mod in hand
and wait to be told by a employee that you cant use that here

and after they tell you that 10 times over and over even after you said your just holding it, go to customer service complain, and get some free express.passes. Worked for me

vwfan79

Member For 4 Years
This is my pocket setup, vamo v7 with eleaf gs air m tank. I use the v7 in short mode with 18350 batteries, the batteries I have don't last very long but it's a great pocket setup. I race and ride vintage mini bikes so this is my riding setup.

59d2af091171e65900003257215d49c3.jpg

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is my pocket setup, vamo v7 with eleaf gs air m tank. I use the v7 in short mode with 18350 batteries, the batteries I have don't last very long but it's a great pocket setup. I race and ride vintage mini bikes so this is my riding setup.

59d2af091171e65900003257215d49c3.jpg
Is that the 50w vamo or 40?

Flightmedic76

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The D2 or 3 should have no problems running most of the day at 15-20 watts. But it really depends on what build you are using for a tank build to determine power, and how much you vape.

fuseryder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Been testing the ijust2 at home and it's pretty solid for such a cheap mod but I worry power may not last all day so I am bringing my slim battery pack just in case. I will have my main mods in my truck if things get crazy but I think the ijust2 and a unicorn bottle should be plenty

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

fuseryder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
UPDATE:
First day was a success with the ijust2, left hotel with fresh battery at 10 am and vaped it until 10 pm, I only stealth vaped a little for the most part I vaped in smoking areas and kept a low profile, came back with tank almost empty but immediately grabbed my RX200 and went outside for Cloudz Bro! Thanks again for the recommendation

VU Sponsors