Become a Patron!

SXMini M class certain colors delayed

JB-VA

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Got this from a U.S. Vendor today...
So, if it's not silver, it's not coming soon, I guess.
------
You are receiving this email because you have signed up for the wait list on our YiHi SXmini M Class product page for one of the following three color combinations originally identified by the manufacturer:
Silver/Black
Silver/Gold
Black/Rose
We have been advised that YiHi is now uncertain whether they will actually be releasing these colors or not. There were concerns about the durability of these finishes, and for at least the short term, YiHi will only be releasing additional units of the YiHi SXmini M Class in the three colors that have already been available:
Black/Silver
Grey/Silver
Rose/Silver
We will continue to receive rolling batches of the M Class in these three colors for as long as they are available from the manufacturer. This availability will continue to be unpredictable and based solely on YiHi's ability to meet demand. Should they announce additional color combinations, we will add those to our rolling orders and make them available for sale on our product page.
For now, we are removing the Silver/Black, Silver/Gold, and Black/Rose variations from our page. Any future color combinations will be added as we are able to order them.
------
Yeah that's pretty much the story I got last time ordered a YiHi, except my order was eventually cancelled, 2 months later. Not throwing shade on any vendors. Nothing they can do about the mfgs.

VU Sponsors