Become a Patron!

Syringes for DIY juices

D

Donald Bickers

does anyone know where to get syringes with raised numbering so the ink doesnt wear off,i have some that were given to me but ive been diy for over a year and the plungers are getting worn,,,i could use 5,10,and mabey some 20 cc,,,,thanks

KnurledNut

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Amazon has decent prices on 10, 20, 50, and 100 packs of syringes.

Finding syringes with raised lettering is almost impossible because they are made for one time use. That being said, some wear better than others. It also depends on how much flavoring you spill as well.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
On the ones with printed numbering, you can put scotch tape over them when you get them, or cover with clear nail polish, and the print will never wear off.

SeaVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I bought some glass Syringes off ebay from Zoro and they work great. The numbers don't wear off on these. You can also get all the flavor out of them with a hot rinse. The plastic one I have found carry over the flavor smell if you only rinse in hot water. Vodka works OK to get most of it out. I am really liking the glass.

SeaVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
^^ Thanks Mate?? for the info but your secunt choice nothing butt the home page and no other info.Who luv's but your MaMa!!

VU Sponsors