Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Wholeseller
VU Vendor
VU Vendor Employee
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is a little belated... but...

...some people in the fam came together and hooked you up. For those of you that are new, Taki is one of our founding family members. He's been extremely active in helping get people "on the right track" with regard to getting quit and stayign quit... a huge source of not just emotional support, but humor, and hope.

I've been asked to say THANK YOU, and CONGRATULATIONS, on behalf of the family. The fam has kicked in $150 toward a Nicoticket Gift Certificate. BOOM! Lots o' jooooooose!

Also, as an added bonus, at your option, I am willing to do ANY 500ml bottle for $150. Make your choice wisely, master enabler. :)

Love ya man,

~Clark & Fam!!

P.S. Thank you to everyone who kicked in some fundage to make this possible!!

Taki

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is a little belated... but...

...some people in the fam came together and hooked you up. For those of you that are new, Taki is one of our founding family members. He's been extremely active in helping get people "on the right track" with regard to getting quit and stayign quit... a huge source of not just emotional support, but humor, and hope.

I've been asked to say THANK YOU, and CONGRATULATIONS, on behalf of the family. The fam has kicked in $150 toward a Nicoticket Gift Certificate. BOOM! Lots o' jooooooose!

Also, as an added bonus, at your option, I am willing to do ANY 500ml bottle for $150. Make your choice wisely, master enabler. :)

Love ya man,

~Clark & Fam!!

P.S. Thank you to everyone who kicked in some fundage to make this possible!!

Thank you so much Superman and Family, this really means the world to me!!!!!

haha if he was sadistic, he would order Radioactive as Clark said ANY, and thus piss off @keithu2 or make him Jealous lol

Hmmmmmmmm maybe some WIR??? :rolleyes:

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
haha if he was sadistic, he would order Radioactive as Clark said ANY, and thus piss off @keithu2 or make him Jealous lol

He's not like you and me - lol.
And, I think I have enough Radio' stashed until it drops again. Still trying to kick the last of this cold. Still can't vape much without starting a coughing fit.

A belated 'grats Taki'!
If you need, I have an untouched bottle of WIR with your name on it . . . . :rolleyes:

DaBucs

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
He's not like you and me - lol.
And, I think I have enough Radio' stashed until it drops again. Still trying to kick the last of this cold. Still can't vape much without starting a coughing fit.

A belated 'grats Taki'!
If you need, I have an untouched bottle of WIR with your name on it . . . . :rolleyes:

I feel ya man, when I got a nasty cold at my 9 month mark, I couldn't vape for like a week....when I was feeling better and still couldn't vape, I almost broke down and went to the store to get cigs, but caught myself with keys in hand an said....no I cant do this and throw out 9 months of being free from them...turned around and put the keys down...I think then I was able to get some vaping in the next day and it got better from there hehe

VU Sponsors