Become a Patron!

Tank choice

I'm looking to go back to vaping to help me quit smoking. A couple months back I purchased an itaste MVP and natulis tank and that broke so, I started smoking again.

My question is what tank would provide good flavor and decent clouds also, it has been a couple months since I have used my MVP anything I should do to that. Thanks

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
2 Nautilus tanks...

Kent B Marshall

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hope this helps
MVP2 Good device. Watch when connecting the charging cord to the device. If you apply to much force you can damage the device
1) Aspire nautilus or Aspire nautilus mini - my first two recommendation.
2) Innokin Iclear 30s are match to the MVP because Innokin manufacture both.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
^ These are all good suggestions for quitting smoking - I found high-nic juice in a relatively tight airflow device like the Nautilus the best for replicating the feel of smoking. After a while I got into rebuildables and eventually sub-tanks, but the loose, direct-to-lung hits don't seem to do as much for recent converts as the tighter mouth-to-lung draw style of last-gen clearos.

For me anyway ... It was about getting a big enough hit ... I messed with different mods and different builds to finally settle on few things ... For me I generally run aroun 30 watts at a .5 ohm and 3 mg nic..... It's satisfying for me ... At the house I keep an 80 watt at .23 and a 180 watt at .5 to 1.0 ohm ..... For the occasional fog blasts ... As my God 180 says .. Live long and Vape on !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a collection some I don't use but I have enough if I broke three I still have back ups to keep me from smoking but I have been off cigarettes since 2009 so I'll never go back. Just buy stuff and if you like it but a back up of the same item. Life happens you drop it, threads strip, batteries die. Be prepared and get in the mind set that you won't smoke anymore no matter what. Good luck.

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Love nautilus all I use is nautilus and nautilus mini

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Spares are always good.

Hell, I even have spares for my spares!

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I haven't tried the Nautilus but I've been using aspire bvc style tanks for over a year, nova s, k1, et-s. With your MVP and the right resistance heads (I use 1.8 but had some 1.6) that should do you well. Definitely keep at it and if u find that's not enough there are plenty of tanks to choose from. Might even get a kayfun or similar, built right they'll work just fine on an mvp2.

swolber79

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Spares are always good.

Hell, I even have spares for my spares!
I have mvp 3.0 with Atlantis I plan on never using again. I keep it just incase my sig 150 might stop working. I got two Atlantis v2's for it one I never used. I just ordered the freemax starre tank. Think I should of bought 2.

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
That starre tank is freaking awesome if u love clouds and flavor

Sent from my Galaxy S5 Dumbphone

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
The starre has one of the largest airflows on the market today. Much more than the restricted nautilus. With Subohm you will run higher watts get bigger clouds but that will also mean higher juice consumption

Sent from my Galaxy S5 Dumbphone

Kent B Marshall

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That tank looks nice but what is the difference between the standard nautilus tank and a sub ohm tank.
your have a MVP2 which has 11 watts max. This will operate a aspire nautilus 1.6 / 1.8 ohms
Sub ohm is a coil under 1 ohm which your MVP 2 might struggle with
You might need a different battery device other than your MVP to operate a sub ohm tank to a satisfactory level.
Because sub ohms require more amperage to ramp up to operating specs.

diceman1000

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ditch the MVP and get a Kanger K Box, Smoktech VCT tank, a decent charger, and a decent pair of 18650 batteries and call it a day... You can get the tank, mod, and extra coils from www.vapenw.com for $62 shipped and Vapor Joe's, Vape Deals, and Vaping Cheap ALWAYS have links to great deals on batteries and chargers

Sent from my LGUS990 using Tapatalk

AZ4running

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just n get a good subtank and mod battery. I currectly have an iStick 30w with Kanger subtanks using .5 ohm occ coils and the rba with opened up juice channels. Works great lots of vape/smoke and flavor. I totraly quite smoming literally overnight by vaping with a good setup. I started with the eGo one kit but quickly out grew it. Any decent 30-50 watt mod battery and any one of these subtanks are a great combo.
Kanger
Arctic
Aspire Atlantis
Aspire Nautilus
Dark Horse

VU Sponsors