Become a Patron!

Tank that doesn't leak?

trueg115

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I currently have the apollo phaser tank and its only a week old and is already starting to leak/flood. Do you have any suggestions to a tank that is under 50 watts and is not prone to leaking? The more I research about tanks that do not leak the more i get confused about what is a good tank.

trueg115

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you! any suggestions as to what to do about my current tank? Ive tried everything so far and it still is leaking down the bottom//gurgling. After about a few hits of vaping, it gurgles too much and then stops producing heat because its over saturated

Last edited:

trueg115

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I purchased a crown tank in hopes it won't gurgle/leak. Do any of you know what I could do to stop my current tank from flooding? Happens overtime no matter what advice I've heard so far

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not familiar with that tank, but here are a few things to try:

Break it down completely, and replace any o rings if you can
Wash it thoroughly
Be sure the coils is screwed in tightly
Be sure using high enough watts to vaporize the juice

Some tanks I have will gurgle if I do mouth to lung, but not with lung hits

And, some tanks just leak:eek: One of reasons I love my Crowns is because they don't leak!

trueg115

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ive tried all of that, and the company offered to send me a new tank so ill try it out on monday. But that is good to know about the crown not leaking!

barbaraann72

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm with Amanda on the Crown. Haven't had a single issue, it's amazingly well designed and built.

Although to their credit, my Kanger subtanks have never leaked.

TRAPstar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
any tank i have used required its own unique wicking method. my tfv4 dual rba wicks different than my fogger or kaiser did, and any tank that used prebuilts have never leaked. the tank you have, it it a RTA?

trueg115

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Im pretty sure it is but I use the prebuilt. Something to note that I've noticed, this one has it where you keep the tank around the coil and just switch out the middle and bottom part that includes the coil and cotton. They do this to keep their prices on the coils down. Ive noticed, however, that when i put the coil into the small cover, it moves the cotton so that it doesn't fully cover the holes where the liquid sits and you get a small part of metal in that part instead of it fully being cotton there. Could that be the problem? It seems to do this with any coil i try

TRAPstar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
can you post pictures of it? sounds like you are on to something!

trueg115

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
it may not be the problem, as I put my final coil I had in it and this time the cotton did not move like the previous ones, yet I still got flooding and spit back.

TRAPstar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
do you have any pictures of it? that would greatly help us.

trueg115

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes, here is a pic of a coil outside the tank and here is one in it.

Attachments

• IMG_1114.JPG
    IMG_1114.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1117-1.JPG
    IMG_1117-1.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 10

trueg115

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I got the apollo in the mail that they sent in to replace the first, and sure enough its gurgling no matter what I do. Lets hope the crown works

VU Sponsors