Become a Patron!

tank thread size ?

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
does anyone know ? I want to see if I have a tap. I may make a stand or something some day.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
oh, wait. there is one negative = it can be a bit messy sometimes. I keep a wash rag right here to wipe up the mess.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
what is not to love. except for the learning curve. but that is fun also.
Indeed. Lotsa stuff to learn, but if it's the kinda stuff you're already interested in especially, then it's a lot of fun.

oh, wait. there is one negative = it can be a bit messy sometimes. I keep a wash rag right here to wipe up the mess.
I gave up. No matter WHAT you do, there's gonna be some mess. Anybody who says otherwise is lyin :D

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
MOST of my mess comes from the droppers. the pointy tip bottles are MUCH better. and I am finding the wash rag is not working to well.
is what it is .....

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
aagc[1].jpg

Got some of this and the micro fiber cloth it's sitting on for a buck each at dollar tree. Doesn't stop the mess, but does clean it up really well. I spray it on the cloth and use the damp cloth to shine everything up and get the juice off.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
i have been using glass clear and paper towels. but those 2 things are ugly. the wash cloth looks nice, but doesn't work well.
oh the agony

VU Sponsors