Become a Patron!

Tapatalk

imitateart

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi!

I have seen messages with a "sent on my (phone) by tapatalk" appended at the end, yet when I try to load the forums through the app I get this error.
seems strange as others can use the app.

Ideas?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 21

imitateart

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you and apologies did not finding the right forum to begin with.

imitateart

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Huckleberried - are you on android or iOS? sonce trying to use tapatalk I've been paying attention to the signature it leaves behind. I haven't seen one with iPhone yet, so wondering if it's related to the app version (by os) rather than the forums.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just wanted to add I use Tapatalk exclusively without any issues at all on my Android phone and tablet..the signature line can be customized in the settings page of the app...
I like Tapatalk, its a great app!

sent from my XT1080 via Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@Huckleberried - are you on android or iOS? sonce trying to use tapatalk I've been paying attention to the signature it leaves behind. I haven't seen one with iPhone yet, so wondering if it's related to the app version (by os) rather than the forums.
I'm using Android now, but I had it set up when I had my iPhone, too. It's somewhere in the settings feature. Mine used to say "Typos brought to you by: iPhone".

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Been using tapatalk exclusively on Android and I've had the occasional sign in issue, but its usually related to my crappy wifi. Occasionally the forum goes down, maybe it was one of those times when nobody could sign on?

imitateart

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Huckleberried I see, so much for that theory!

@smacksy it looks like one :) I expect navigation on it is much easier than the web browser of a mobile device

@Joshua Iles ive just tried again and still get the same error message. Also the error is talking about an incompatibility (or code) issue not a difficulty in connecting.

But as others are using the app that makes no sense. Maybe I'll uninstall and try again. I've never had a faulty download of a phone app before, nor heard of one, but can't hurt... :3

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
MIne recently did an update, but again, I'm on Android now. I hope you figure it out. I'd be frustrated, too.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
OK, that is way different than any error message I've ever seen. Hmm, never used an iPhone so I'm lost.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Huckleberried I see, so much for that theory!

@smacksy it looks like one :) I expect navigation on it is much easier than the web browser of a mobile device

@Joshua Iles ive just tried again and still get the same error message. Also the error is talking about an incompatibility (or code) issue not a difficulty in connecting.

But as others are using the app that makes no sense. Maybe I'll uninstall and try again. I've never had a faulty download of a phone app before, nor heard of one, but can't hurt... :3
Yes I agree the Tapatalk App (Play Store download) is much easier to navigate, its actually the main reason I use it, lol..
But it is incredibly easy to set up and customize....and all the forums I follow are on one page..sign in once on Tapatalk and I'm done..No more signing in each forum individually! I like that alot!
And I like the push notifications setting..
Never miss a thread or topic that I'm following... I also like how easy it is to post a pic and to change my profile/avatar ..As you can tell, I'm sold on Tapatalk... Best thing since girls, er, I mean vaping, lol
A couple shots of the Tapatalk setting pages as it looks on my Droid Maxx..
c5ab269a2a6a6a751b55fb2a4f3115f2.jpg

868aa3080f699a7ef316f467ab0755da.jpg

Well I wish you luck with Tapatalk! It's a great app!

sent from my XT1080 via Tapatalk

Last edited:

VU Sponsors