Become a Patron!

Tapatalk

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yea, though it fails to connect a lot. I would like it more if it worked more consistently on my phone.

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Android. At first I thought it was my network, but flipbook loaded fine. It worked fine at first. I tend to mess things up on my phone though. Not sure what I do but things just don't work.

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Maybe Tapatalk hasn't developed the app as much on Android.
My unsolicited advice: Get an iPhone :p I had an Android phone for a while and the android operating system works much less smoothly. Just a suggestion. :)

Laurel
http://about.me/LaurelHerring

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
But then how can I make fun of all the people I know with IPhones for being conformists?
flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
By not thinking they're conformists. I have an iPhone because I love the OS, the smooth performance/reliability of apps and the look of it is my personal preference. Not because everyone else has one. It actually gets on my nerves a little seeing SO many iPhone in the public. But with my love for the actual product and not my want to be like everybody else, I just enjoy the iOS ride.

Laurel

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's not about what I think. It's about what excuses I can use to call them conformists... or anything else amusing.

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's not about what I think. It's about what excuses I can use to call them conformists... or anything else amusing.
Haha. Well, humor is good. I'm pretty sarcastic myself. I have to check myself sometimes around strangers with the sarcasm...
With the iPhone thing, I believe I'm an outlier with it comes to the conformism.
ANYWAY, I love humor. You're good.

Laurel

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have an old ass iPhone 3GS. It's been in an otterbox defender for years and is still perfect. The 3GS can't be updated past ios6 and tapatalk isn't compatible. I'm sick and tired of seeing the tapatalk advertising banner all the time on a device that can't use tapatalk.

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have an old ass iPhone 3GS. It's been in an otterbox defender for years and is still perfect. The 3GS can't be updated past ios6 and tapatalk isn't compatible. I'm sick and tired of seeing the tapatalk advertising banner all the time on a device that can't use tapatalk.
You need to upgrade man. The iPhone 6 is on point!

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My son has the 6. It's pretty sick. He got the smaller one and I asked him why he didn't get the big one. Then I saw his. Holy crap it's big. Can't imagine using the plus. I have a wife and four kids. I'm the only one that takes care of their shit and doesn't care about what's cool. Just what works. They always use the upgrades. I get stuck with my old ass stuff that still looks new. Is there such a thing as an 'old school' smart phone? ;)

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My son has the 6. It's pretty sick. He got the smaller one and I asked him why he didn't get the big one. Then I saw his. Holy crap it's big. Can't imagine using the plus. I have a wife and four kids. I'm the only one that takes care of their shit and doesn't care about what's cool. Just what works. They always use the upgrades. I get stuck with my old ass stuff that still looks new. Is there such a thing as an 'old school' smart phone? ;)
Yeah. My iPhone 3G is still in my closet. I bet it is really slow, like you said. And I have small hands so the iPhone 6 took some getting used to, but I love it!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I use it extensively on my iPhone 6 with no issues

VU Sponsors