Tattoo Goo tattoo enhancement cream

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anybody know if this shit works? What kind of results to expect? Haven't bought any yet. Got a couple tattoos that are a little faded or need touchups and since one, I moved out of state from my artist and don't want to pay someone else to do what she would touch up for free and two, don't have the money anyway, I wondered if the Tattoo Goo or any other so called enhancement creams actually work or are they just a gimmick?

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I used it and it is horrible!

When I use creams to aide the healing process, I prefer using A&D ointment or fragrance free Lubriderm.

With A&D a little dab goes a long way, use a very light film of this.

The whole purpose of using any creams is to aide the healing process.

What I do nowadays is I don't use anything until I feel the skin start to tighten just a bit then I apply a light film of A&D ointment.

Last edited:

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Pretty much any moisturizer makes my tatoo look better for like an hour.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I used it and it is horrible!

When I use creams to aide the healing process, I prefer using A&D ointment or fragrance free Lubriderm.

With A&D a little dab goes a long way, use a very light film of this.

The whole purpose of using any creams is to aide the healing process.

What I do nowadays is I don't use anything until I feel the skin start to tighten just a bit then I apply a light film of A&D ointment.
Tattoo enhancement cream isn't a healing cream for new tattoos. It's "supposed" to make old tattoos look fresher. For healing new tattoos I use aquaphor, it beats everything else I've used. I've tried unscented lotion, tat wax, a&d, others I can't remember. Aquaphor kills them all. Just have a couple that don't look so fresh.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I tried the aquaphor as well, to me it was ok.
Then again, I have my own setup and do my own work.
I get what tattoo goo is for etc, I still have not found it to do what it was intended for.
You can't fix a crappy tattoo with some goo.
To each their own I suppose.
Same with flavored eliquid, if you like it and I don't that is fine. Vape away and enjoy it!

VU Sponsors