Become a Patron!

Tesla 200w TC and Playboy Vixen Sub Tank with .1 NI200 Coil NO VAPE!

Hi,
I have a Tesla 200w Tc box mod with MXJO 35A high drain batteries and a playboy vixen sub tank with a .1 NI200 coil i have been every where from 10 watts to 130 watts cant get any vapor out of it i wanted to know if anyone could help me
Thank You,
Adam

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not familiar with those but usually watts is not in temp mode, that is regular old power mode. Is there a way to change from power to joules in the menu? Or watts to joules?

Once in temp mode you probably need to lock in the resistance also. Let the tank sit for a bit so the coil is cool and at room temp then lock it in or it will lock the wrong resistance in.

I believe that it has wattage in the temp control but i cant find anything useful anywhere online i have one .5 kanthal coil that seems to work ok with it but i have 9 .1 coils cuz it was my understanding that they work better im starting to think they dont

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looked at a pic online. Looks like it is showing watts and temp on the same screen so must show watts in temp mode. Yours has temp and watts on the same screen when trying? Or the temp is not there?

It did come with a manual right? Does it mention how to lock in resistance? What happens when you hold down + and - at the same time?
How do you get into the menu? Quickly fire it 5 times?

Last edited:
yes it does look like that and when it fires in temp control the wattage and temp change it draws the wattage down to 005W and then says temp protect and the the manual doesnt tell much of anything it just tells the range and what the warnings ie.(temp protect) nothing useful

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you set the resistance? See 2nd paragraph in post #4

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Try this... remove aty, fire. Put aty back on, fire. Follow steps to tell it new atomizer (+ button)

From vapor hub https://www.vapor-hub.com/product/snow-wolf-box-mod-200w/

If you remove the atomizer while the Snow wolf box mod 200w is on and press the power button, a CHECK ATOMIZER warning will be displayed on the screen. If you remove the atomizer while firing you will get an ATOMIZER REMOVE warning that will be displayed on the screen. When the device is on and you install an atomizer, NEW COIL UP SAME DOWN will be displayed; press the ‘–‘ button if it is the original atomizer, press the + button if a new atomizer has been installed
Please make sure the new atomizer is cold, otherwise the Snow wolf box mod 200w will misread the atomizer resistance.

VU Sponsors