Become a Patron!

Tesla Invader III Fire Button on Board

natebuchanan

Member For 4 Years
Hi All,
I’ve got a weird question here...
I’ve had my Tesla Invader III for quite a while now, it’s the only series mod I own that has any control over the output (via potentiometer). I hadn’t used it in a while, broke it back out a few days ago, and immediately noticed the usually clicky-ish button just mushed down, and furthermore would only fire if I pressed and then pulled it a little in one direction. I completely disassembled the mod, and the firing button on the board itself seems broken. The tiny black cylinder of a fire button on the board doesn’t press in, and wobbles and extends out when I hold the board upside down. My question: Is is even possible to find a new button and/or board for this mod? Or do I just need to trash it? I’ve been vaping for almost 4 years, have probably 40 mods (lots of mechs, just got back into a few regulated mods recently), and believe it or not, this is the first time I’ve had a mod give me problems. I’d hate to give up on it if it’s possible to fix. I’d appreciate anyone’s thoughts. Thanks.

VU Sponsors