Become a Patron!
Hello guys how you doing..So I'll be a bit straightforward,about 2 weeks a go i got a tesla nano 100 steampunk and a new tsunami rda..Really smooth,not that great battery life but still decent. Yesterday i put it on charging over night and i go in the morning to unplug it and it showed like battery was full,as soon as i pop the usb out,the screen shows low battery and doesn't allow of course to have any drags.Might it be any liquid leaking from the rda that got inside the lipo battery?or the charging?because as soon as you plug it indicates that the battery is fully charged... Thanks

raiderep

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello guys how you doing..So I'll be a bit straightforward,about 2 weeks a go i got a tesla nano 100 steampunk and a new tsunami rda..Really smooth,not that great battery life but still decent. Yesterday i put it on charging over night and i go in the morning to unplug it and it showed like battery was full,as soon as i pop the usb out,the screen shows low battery and doesn't allow of course to have any drags.Might it be any liquid leaking from the rda that got inside the lipo battery?or the charging?because as soon as you plug it indicates that the battery is fully charged... Thanks
I have this same mod and it's been working good for me for six months. Sounds to me like you got a defective one.

That's what i also think cuz the first couple of weeks it performed great...I think I'll stick again to built in batteries and get the evic vt ,quite similar

raiderep

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's what i also think cuz the first couple of weeks it performed great...I think I'll stick again to built in batteries and get the evic vt ,quite similar
I use both built in and replaceable battery mods and like them both for the different advantages they have. The new 80 watt evic looks nice, might have one soon myself. My old 60 watt one is still working but it doesn't seem to have the punch it used to, and the extra 20 watts will come in handy.

Especially now that even a simple single coil build requires 30w..If you are about to use 100w I usually buy a 200w device cuz battery is going to be drained like storage in Apple devices :p

VU Sponsors