Become a Patron!

Tesla Steampunk Nano 120w Mod anyone?

The Huntress

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
58FB95AA-9530-4479-995E-CCCBAEB9BFAE-1739-0000033008A9FEB8.jpeg Been vaping for only 3 weeks. Love my Smok Stick V8 and the Big Baby, bought another BBB and then ordered another V8 Kit for an extra battery. I'm looking to get my first box mod as a gift to myself for quitting and sticking too it and my Birthday is also in 10 days.
I LOVE the look of this box mod, the reviews were excellent, it will work with the BBB and the Spirals tank and possibly new tanks I want to add in the future. This will be for at home use, or long trips or just when I feel like using it.
Does anyone have this mod? Do you like it? Do you recommend it as a new vapor moving from a pen style to their first box mod?
Thank you all,
Flave

The Huntress

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Sorry, I just saw this. I really like mine BUT the battery door is wonky after less than 2 months. They actually attach the battery door to the mod with one of these. https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10019572/6652100-watch-band-double-flanged-spring-bar-assortment
Thanks for your reply. My battery door was wonky the minute it came out of the box. But once batteries were in it's been good. But my god, its heavy. I use it at home on the side table but mostly been sticking to my stick. So I've decided to learn to build my coils and get a mech. I just haven't picked one out yet. The variable wattage and TC hold no interest for me. I want to build and then I wa t it to hit and hit hard. But I want it portable and light. So I might sell this one, or just keep it cause it's a gorgeous piece in my eyes.
Hunt

VU Sponsors