Become a Patron!

--- TEST --- NO RESPONSE NEEDED

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Testing video / image linking from a self hosted server.

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I gotcha. Do you use Tapatalk at all? I've seen videos posted that way. If you have a way to save it to your phone or tablet, that is.
I do use Tapatalk. However, i'm going to start doing reviews, written, and possibly video. I'm still kicking around the video idea. That is why I wanted to try to link media from my own hosted web servers.

I did figure out how to setup and enable youtube for videos longer than 15 minutes, I just don't really want a "YouTube" presence currently. These would strictly be for VU.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I do use Tapatalk. However, i'm going to start doing reviews, written, and possibly video. I'm still kicking around the video idea. That is why I wanted to try to link media from my own hosted web servers.

I did figure out how to setup and enable youtube for videos longer than 15 minutes, I just don't really want a "YouTube" presence currently. These would strictly be for VU.
Ohhh ok. Well, I'm sorry I'm no help with that. Good luck with your reviewin' though!

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ohhh ok. Well, I'm sorry I'm no help with that. Good luck with your reviewin' though!
It's all good. I understand why we block / restrict the media locations. I've operated many forum sites over the years and it help keep the "crap" from being linked. ie -- p**nhub

For now I will just use YouTube with the "unlisted" setting on my videos. I just wanted a way to make sure the videos were always available.

VU Sponsors