Become a Patron!

TFA Gingerbread Cookie. Any good?

Semi Reduction

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Any of ya'll played with this flavour.... thoughts?

fratervapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I tried it as a single flavor @7.5% and thought it was good right away. Haven't played with it since then because I'm working on other stuff.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I really liked it when I DIYed, the recipe I used was -

Gingerbread Cookie 10%
Creamy Caramel 5%
Marshmellow 3%

It was one of my favorite mixes.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I really liked it when I DIYed, the recipe I used was -

Gingerbread Cookie 10%
Creamy Caramel 5%
Marshmellow 3%

It was one of my favorite mixes.
Well that sounds wonderful. Would you say that mix is overwhelmingly ginger-flavored?

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have NF Ginger, but am considering one of the gingerbread/gingerbread cookie types. I haven't had great luck mellowing NF Ginger to my satisfaction so far. And as I said, the Gingerbread flavor I tried was (fw, i think?) insanely strong. It may be I'm peculiarly sensitive to ginger...I just don't know. I love it in a spice blend or a cookie--couldn't really live without it. But my vape ginger experiences have been rather harsh.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sounds like you're like my mom- a ginger fanatic :)

Yea even talking about it, makes me consider breaking out my gear and mixing some up again, but then I remember my stuff is now nearly 2 years old now, so might not be so good anymore lol

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the feedback. I really do love me some gingersnaps! I'm gonna have to just break down and put it on my list.

Semi Reduction

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks for the feedback everyone. I grabbed some today to tie me over till I grab some NF Ginger. Just mixed some up at 3% along with some FA spicy flavours and apple as I'm trying to replicate a desert that my mum makes. I agree, it's a good cakey ginger, and even at only 3% of the overall recipe I'm getting strong ginger flavour. Enjoying it so far. The cookie element is also working well for me.

Cheers peoples!

Last edited:

VU Sponsors