Become a Patron!

Tfcc Cloudberry

SoiDog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Anyone got experience with this?
I tried it solo and got some soap'ish after notes.

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've never heard of it but I get soap if I mix FA Raspberry a little too strong. What percentage did you mix it?

SoiDog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Tried lowering and adding sweetner to mask the chemical notes.
A different taste appeared...an sweet liquorice , and i would say it differs alot from cloudberry.
My tastebuds are off nowadays , and i had to park my favourite juices and do some RY4.
Found this concentrate really interesting , even if the profile does not match what i was intentially looking for.
Have to get back to this one later , since i probably could have vaped a steeped sheepshit with surstrømming notes , without any regrets atm.
Could it be vapers tounge...idk

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Tried lowering and adding sweetner to mask the chemical notes.
A different taste appeared...an sweet liquorice , and i would say it differs alot from cloudberry.
My tastebuds are off nowadays , and i had to park my favourite juices and do some RY4.
Found this concentrate really interesting , even if the profile does not match what i was intentially looking for.
Have to get back to this one later , since i probably could have vaped a steeped sheepshit with surstrømming notes , without any regrets atm.
Could it be vapers tounge...idk

It may need to sit a while for the taste to come through, and it's possible this is one of those flavors that just doesn't do well as a standalone.

SoiDog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
It may need to sit a while for the taste to come through, and it's possible this is one of those flavors that just doesn't do well as a standalone.
I think you are right. Will have a looksie at it every day to see how and if it changes.
How long du you let it go before you conclude a berry profile?

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I think you are right. Will have a looksie at it every day to see how and if it changes.
How long du you let it go before you conclude a berry profile?

For me personally, a couple of weeks generally does it. If not, you may just have to use it as an ingredient in other recipes at low percentage.

VU Sponsors