Become a Patron!

Tfv12 Dual Mesh Coil

I have used Smok tfv12 Prince dual mesh coils for about a month or two now, I bought another pack and for some reason these coils say different wattage than my previous packs of dual mesh coils. On the box there’s is a sticker with different wattage specs placed over the wattage specs that’s on all the other dual mesh coils, and the coil itself has different wattage ratings on it that match the sticker. I verified they are authentic through Smok and am now puzzled. Did Smok change the coil wattage or are these somehow fake? I tried googling it but have not found any answers.

Attachments

• 8661D82D-D258-4E1D-8778-2CE992042FD6.jpeg
    8661D82D-D258-4E1D-8778-2CE992042FD6.jpeg
    279.5 KB · Views: 2

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have used Smok tfv12 Prince dual mesh coils for about a month or two now, I bought another pack and for some reason these coils say different wattage than my previous packs of dual mesh coils. On the box there’s is a sticker with different wattage specs placed over the wattage specs that’s on all the other dual mesh coils, and the coil itself has different wattage ratings on it that match the sticker. I verified they are authentic through Smok and am now puzzled. Did Smok change the coil wattage or are these somehow fake? I tried googling it but have not found any answers.

How have the dual mesh coils been performing? I really enjoy my Prince tank with the regular mesh coils. I feel the Prince is one of the most underrated tanks on the market.

How have the dual mesh coils been performing? I really enjoy my Prince tank with the regular mesh coils. I feel the Prince is one of the most underrated tanks on the market.
I run the dual mesh on my al85 just because it’s the only out of those new mesh coil lines that fit in my wattage that mod can run, I really like them but I believe the max mesh I have on my g priv 2 is superior in flavor, unfortunately in both recently I have had a few bad coils that don’t taste as good and last as long as they should, a good example is I threw in a max mesh coil primed it correctly let it sit for a day and it was burnt by 72 puffs because it wasn’t properly wicking, I believe that inconsistency happens with a lot of smok coils though unfortunately. I ordered the triple mesh coil yesterday so I’m interested to see how that is but so far I would recommend the max mesh over the dual mesh and mesh and strip coil for the prince.

VU Sponsors