Become a Patron!

TFV8 Baby Beast seal issue

Nightowl001

Member For 4 Years
So, I am using the baby T8 with this tank. The stock top seal lasted a week. The second lasted only a few hours. They are swelling and popping up stopping the lid from closing. They are swelling so much there is literally an overhang of about an 1/8 of an inch. I have trimmed the second one down enough to get it to work for now, but I wanted to see if anyone else is having this issue.

I am running at 75 watts, High power, ohms are 0.149, amps are running 24.23, volts are 3.596, and the temp slowly climbs to about 44℃. I do chain vape at times.

I think it is heat causing the swelling, but not sure. The Baby T8 can be ran between 50 and 110 watts, so 75 watts should not be too hot. Any thoughts?

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This has caused me to bring mine back out for testing.
I have about 9 of these, tested 6 for the length of one coil each.
They varied from 1 day to 9 days of coil life.
The 1 day was self inflicted due to not paying attention and hitting it dry.
I liked the Micro TFV4 so much more that I decided to just go back to those and haven't used the baby TFV8 since.
I'll see how they do now.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
So, I am using the baby T8 with this tank. The stock top seal lasted a week. The second lasted only a few hours. They are swelling and popping up stopping the lid from closing. They are swelling so much there is literally an overhang of about an 1/8 of an inch. I have trimmed the second one down enough to get it to work for now, but I wanted to see if anyone else is having this issue.

I am running at 75 watts, High power, ohms are 0.149, amps are running 24.23, volts are 3.596, and the temp slowly climbs to about 44℃. I do chain vape at times.

I think it is heat causing the swelling, but not sure. The Baby T8 can be ran between 50 and 110 watts, so 75 watts should not be too hot. Any thoughts?

i only used mine for a week but had no such issues

Nightowl001

Member For 4 Years
Yeah, never over filled the tank. And Tue first one lasted about 9 days or so? The second 2 days!

I am being told it could be the juice I use. It is a pineapple/strawberry blend. I'm being told citrus/fruity blends can cause that. Dang it!

Nightowl001

Member For 4 Years
I am leaning way over to the juice causing this. I switched back to my Kanger Top Tank that I have been using for the last 6 months without any issues. After switching back, that top seal is starting to swell now too! I don't understand how a certain flavor can cause this, but I am sure it is the juice...Dang! It's a good flavor too! Pineapple/strawberry with a little honeydew melon, and top it off with a little bit of sweet cream!

VU Sponsors