Become a Patron!

Tfv8 baby v2 spit back

So I picked up the Smok kit with the tfv8 baby v2 a tank a couple of weeks ago. It worked great atat and but now I get nothing but spit back from the tank. I can't take one hit without getting a mouth full of juice. I've tried cleaning everything and have tried all of the settings and nothing has worked. I've also tried firing it several times before use and after 2 hits I will get a bunch of juice in my mouth.

This is what my settings are:

Using the A2 coil
.18- .20 ohm
65w (I have tried upping the wattage as well and still does it)

Juice:

Space Jam Particley High VG

Any suggestions?

Last edited:

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
So I picked up the Smok kit with the tfv8 baby v2 a tank a couple of weeks ago. It worked great atat and but now I get nothing but spit back from the tank. I can't take one hit without getting a mouth full of juice. I've tried cleaning everything and have tried all of the settings and nothing has worked. I've also tried firing it several times before use and after 2 hits I will get a bunch of juice in my mouth.

This is what my settings are:

Using the A2 coil
.18- .20 ohm
65w (I have tried upping the wattage as well and still does it)

Juice:

Space Jam Particley High VG

Any suggestions?

Have you changed the coil since you got it?

Have you changed the coil since you got it?

Yeah it came with an A1 which is a single coil and an A2 which is a double coil. Currently using the A2. I took it to the vape shop I got it from to get some stuff and asked them. They said should be running at like 85w-130w. I don't know if it's because it's such a short tank or what but I don't see how anyone can do it that high without burning their throats.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yeah it came with an A1 which is a single coil and an A2 which is a double coil. Currently using the A2. I took it to the vape shop I got it from to get some stuff and asked them. They said should be running at like 85w-130w. I don't know if it's because it's such a short tank or what but I don't see how anyone can do it that high without burning their throats.

Did they figure out why it won't work, though? :teehee:

I'm not sure about their wattage suggestion, for the Baby A2 coil...

Screenshot_20181218-180423.png

VU Sponsors