Become a Patron!

TFV8 Big Baby Tank

Your-Daddy-Vapes-Too

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok my question is what are the best coils to use, that won't drink the juice up. so what one is best all around but still easy on the juice. im asking cause i get a five pack of coils with it so what should i pick and why. i looking for easy on the juice good flavor decent cloud please help thank you.

vaporscout

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
the issue is every type of coil for the big baby beast will drink the juice big time no matter which one you go with. I would suggest though the Q2 coils at .4 ohms, they run at a lower wattage that the rest of the coils available so they will be a cool vape and not drink as much juice as any of the others.

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
the issue is every type of coil for the big baby beast will drink the juice big time no matter which one you go with. I would suggest though the Q2 coils at .4 ohms, they run at a lower wattage that the rest of the coils available so they will be a cool vape and not drink as much juice as any of the others.
I second that, as well as the x4 at lower watt than manufacturer recommendations, however the question here is more, what do you describe as flavor. If you're like me, and use RDA/RDTA/RTA frequently, or older tanks you'll be very disappointed with the smok coils, when it comes to flavor and coil lifespan. Also even at lower watt, these coils consume lots of juice. When I use mine from time to time, at around 25-30w, I'll refill the tank quite often.

Your-Daddy-Vapes-Too

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I second that, as well as the x4 at lower watt than manufacturer recommendations, however the question here is more, what do you describe as flavor. If you're like me, and use RDA/RDTA/RTA frequently, or older tanks you'll be very disappointed with the smok coils, when it comes to flavor and coil lifespan. Also even at lower watt, these coils consume lots of juice. When I use mine from time to time, at around 25-30w, I'll refill the tank quite often.
Well i don't think the flavor will be a factor yet, i only quit smoking a little over 3 weeks now, so my smell and taste probably are not fully working yet, and i have only vaped off this melo 300 and 1st day at start i used krangertech sub tank, just for one day. so I don't think ill be disappointed

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If you just started vaping and you are looking for a good setup with low cost and do not want to go through too much juice, I would suggest getting the AMMIT rebuildable tank atomizer (RTA). It uses a single coil setup and has great airflow. You can purchase a fused clapton coil and set it up to just change the wick once it awhile. I find it to be pretty amazing. I have used over 50 tanks in my long vaping history (10 years) and the AMMIT is my favorite single coil tank to date. Single coils tend to be easier on juice consumption and the flavor on the AMMIT is really stellar. I only suggest this route because if you are afraid of using too much juice I am thinking it is because of cost and once you purchase a few items to get started, a RTA will save you a ton of money because you will never have to buy coil heads again. Rebuildable coils can be heated, cleaned, rewicked and reused for months. Anyway, this is just a suggestion. There are tons of people on this forum that can help you if you decide to get into rebuilding as well as a ton of youtube videos. Have fun and welcome to the wonderful world of vaping!

Happy Vaping!
CV :)

vaporscout

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you just started vaping and you are looking for a good setup with low cost and do not want to go through too much juice, I would suggest getting the AMMIT rebuildable tank atomizer (RTA). It uses a single coil setup and has great airflow. You can purchase a fused clapton coil and set it up to just change the wick once it awhile. I find it to be pretty amazing. I have used over 50 tanks in my long vaping history (10 years) and the AMMIT is my favorite single coil tank to date. Single coils tend to be easier on juice consumption and the flavor on the AMMIT is really stellar. I only suggest this route because if you are afraid of using too much juice I am thinking it is because of cost and once you purchase a few items to get started, a RTA will save you a ton of money because you will never have to buy coil heads again. Rebuildable coils can be heated, cleaned, rewicked and reused for months. Anyway, this is just a suggestion. There are tons of people on this forum that can help you if you decide to get into rebuilding as well as a ton of youtube videos. Have fun and welcome to the wonderful world of vaping!

Happy Vaping!
CV :)
and to clarify the cost part of this your looking at $20-$25 for a five pack of big baby beast coils(they fit the baby beast as well) or about $10-$15 for a coil you change every few months at the soonest and cotton for the wick that will not drink hardly any juice. There is also a RTA available for the big baby beast so you don't have to buy a whole other tank.

VU Sponsors