Become a Patron!

TFv8 Cloud Beast too much flavor???

Hi, i recently purchased the TFv8 Cloud Beast for my Alien 220 mod with the Q4 coils, and i have been receiving too much flavor from my juices, i've tried all my juices on the tank but i still get way too much flavor and its overwhelming. Sometimes, ill even have to spit because the flavor is just too strong and i have to get it out of my mouth. Ive also tried high and low wattages, and i still get too much flavor. Is there any known fix for this? Any help is appreciated:)

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Try adding some vg or pg/vg mix to cut it down a bit. It will also lower the nic mg/ml but hey, at least you wont have to just throw your juice out.

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You can buy flavorless premixed nic base to mix with your current juice to lower the flavor while maintaining the nic level. Just get some with the same %/mg of your juice for ease of mixing.

Or buy a tank that produces less flavor.

Khanninnarh

Member For 3 Years
Looks like I'm buying this tank. I want more flavor!

Lowering the wattage might help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCBuch

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I bought some Sinful Sweetz Nila bunz I had it in one mod and some Lost Arts strawberry something my wife bought in another. Both were so sweet I thought they could throw a diabetic into a comma. I ended up dumping both down the toilet. I'm still looking for something that I can vape all day that doesn't go flat after a few hours. Using Big Babys on all of my mods. Right now I'm carrying all 3 mods with me to work so I can switch up when on starts getting on the flat side.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, i recently purchased the TFv8 Cloud Beast for my Alien 220 mod with the Q4 coils, and i have been receiving too much flavor from my juices, i've tried all my juices on the tank but i still get way too much flavor and its overwhelming. Sometimes, ill even have to spit because the flavor is just too strong and i have to get it out of my mouth. Ive also tried high and low wattages, and i still get too much flavor. Is there any known fix for this? Any help is appreciated:)
Most store bought juice has too much flavor added. That was my experience anyway.

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Lower your power, increase your airflow, use a larger bore drip tip. If you can't find your sweet spot, use a simple coil, instead of a clapton coil and adjust the power,air, again.

VU Sponsors