Become a Patron!

TFV8 Top Seal

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Does anyone know where I could get the TFV8 Cloud Beast top seal by itself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks. I was in hopes of avoiding slow tech but I bit the bullet and coughed up a couple of extra bucks for shipping (5-9 business days).

Hi guys. Just wondering if anyone would be able to help me. I got the cloud beast tfv8. Using the dual coil head and at the start I was over the moon. Great flavour/clouds. I got myself a few different coils. And now I'm using the one with the 4 coil heads and it just constantly spits into my mouth. It's not spitting so much that you can feel big piles of juice. It's lots of smaller bits. I have went through maybe 5 coils and the guy in the shop insists it's over saturated. But I don't over prime and I clean it continuously and the problem still persists. Hoping someone else on here had had a similar experience and would be able to lend a hand. I have checked every forum and YouTube video about and I'm yet to see a fix. Thanks!

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The only thing that comes to my mind is perhaps try dropping the wattage you are running it at. Other than that, you could try installing a SS screen in the chimney above the coil.

The only thing that comes to my mind is perhaps try dropping the wattage you are running it at. Other than that, you could try installing a SS screen in the chimney above the coil.
Thanks for the reply! I'll give them a go and keep you updated

VU Sponsors