Become a Patron!

Tfv8 vs cleito 120

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Starting to see reviews for the Blazer Mini, 3.6 ml, 22.8 mm, coils unique to that tank. Sort of an improved Herakles Plus, to compete with the baby beast. I prefer the smaller lower profile tanks, don't really want to lug around a big obese tank if a 22 mm can get the job done.

Mebejedi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have both, but my Sigelei 100w won't push the Cleito very hard. I actually prefer the Baby Beast, and the RBA is awesome. I'm running that at 75 watts......MUCH better flavor and clouds than the T8 or Q2 coils (I prefer the Q2, but I want to try the X4.)

I will be getting the TFV12 when it comes out. I'm also getting an Alien 220 soon.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I have both, but my Sigelei 100w won't push the Cleito very hard. I actually prefer the Baby Beast, and the RBA is awesome. I'm running that at 75 watts......MUCH better flavor and clouds than the T8 or Q2 coils (I prefer the Q2, but I want to try the X4.)

I will be getting the TFV12 when it comes out. I'm also getting an Alien 220 soon.
Just a heads up you might want to look into some triple battery mods to power that thing or a quad battery mod

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I just wish I was a lucky duck like u anthony.... how's that quad?

Haven't used it yet lol but I'm gonna jump on it shortly. Trying to review a ton of stuff at once is killing me. I'm backlogged AF

Mebejedi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just a heads up you might want to look into some triple battery mods to power that thing or a quad battery mod

I've looked at the Smok Marshall 320, but the Alien has much better reviews. Can't the Alien push the TFV12 at lower watts? I don't expect to vape all the way up to 300 watts.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I've looked at the Smok Marshall 320, but the Alien has much better reviews. Can't the Alien push the TFV12 at lower watts? I don't expect to vape all the way up to 300 watts.
Haven't seen a g320 review really. I have them both and both are great mods. I use the tfv8 around 130 I'm assuming the tfv12 will want more then that so pushing 150 on a dual mod means stressing the batteries and low battery life. It'll work for sure but if suggest the Sony vtc5a batts for it then. It's really better suited for a triple or quad mod but maybe not. Well see soon enough

Mebejedi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Haven't seen a g320 review really. I have them both and both are great mods. I use the tfv8 around 130 I'm assuming the tfv12 will want more then that so pushing 150 on a dual mod means stressing the batteries and low battery life. It'll work for sure but if suggest the Sony vtc5a batts for it then. It's really better suited for a triple or quad mod but maybe not. Well see soon enough

So you like the 320? It was either that or the Wismec 2/3. The Wismec would be nice because I could make it smaller with 2 batteries if need be (if I just wanted to go out with my Baby Beast.) I'm kinda torn. If I had to pick between the two, it would probably be the Wismec for its versatility.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
So you like the 320? It was either that or the Wismec 2/3. The Wismec would be nice because I could make it smaller with 2 batteries if need be (if I just wanted to go out with my Baby Beast.) I'm kinda torn. If I had to pick between the two, it would probably be the Wismec for its versatility.
It's a cool feature but the mod itself isn't very good. I can understand wanting small size though. It may run it fine with the alien and some vtc5a batts. Issue is I won't know till it comes out what kind of wattage it needs

Mebejedi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's a cool feature but the mod itself isn't very good. I can understand wanting small size though. It may run it fine with the alien and some vtc5a batts. Issue is I won't know till it comes out what kind of wattage it needs

Do you have any complaints with the 320? I guess I could get it. I'll have to go to my local shop and see how it feels in my hand.

BTW, I just pre-ordered my TFV12. Can't wait for that sucker to come in. :D

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Do you have any complaints with the 320? I guess I could get it. I'll have to go to my local shop and see how it feels in my hand.

BTW, I just pre-ordered my TFV12. Can't wait for that sucker to come in. :D
No complaints yet. Used it all day with my EXO XL
But I haven't tested or reviewed it yet.

The tfv12 looks to m
Be epic!
4c165a27456f8fe5df1e2d562f3dc96d.jpg

VU Sponsors