Become a Patron!

Thank God for the Wismec reuleaux rx 300

I am located in south florida and have been out of power for 3 days and counting now. Prior to hurricane irma arrival I had charged up my stock of 200 18650 batteries. I had power banks that quickly died as our only source of information and communication was our cell phones service which seems stable at the moment and seemed inefficient. However my rx 300 with 4 fresh fullt charged 3000mah lg brownies was a beast when using as a power bank with the adapter. Yes it is big and cumbersome for vaping but a life saver in an emergency situation.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Awesome! I never saw a use for a MOD as a Power Bank but here is a perfect example of where there is a will there is a way! Although 200 18650 batteries is is 600,000 mAh! Hope you get your power back soon!

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep. If anything shows how disastrous hurricane Irma has been, it's someone having to rely on a Wismec mod to get power...

LOL... that is a newer feature than any of my mods. Handy with a quad cell though. :p

And the LUC v4 (and the 6 bay series?) has the oft overlooked charging output feature.
Just a single bay though, but it's enough to charge a smartphone in one pass I'd presume. ;)

VU Sponsors