Become a Patron!

Thanks for recommending Vaportek nic (you know who you are)

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I received my Vaportek nic (the throat hit version ) and i am blown away . This stuff , even though it's supposed to be less smooth is the smoothest best quality nic i ever received by far.

I can't detect any smell to it and after i completed my traditional "shake till you drop" ritual , the dang stuff cleared up in minutes instead of hours .

Really impressive so thanks to those that said it's the "bomb" because it really is .

Sincerely

Your always appreciative and (loyal till the end i might add) little buddy Vh fan .

PS : Little buddy should not be confused with Gilligan , i'm Vh fan .

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
(even though that wasn't me) I had to 'like' your post, because it's so much fun to read reactions like that. What are you gonna mix first?

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There's actually a second PS under the first one but the font is microscopic.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There's actually a second PS under the first one but the font is microscopic.

Good observation on your part , after taking a look i believe you are correct , there does seem to be a "PS" under the first smaller printed comment .

Good call my friend , hope you had a Merry Christmasupload_2014-12-26_21-41-8.jpeg

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
(even though that wasn't me) I had to 'like' your post, because it's so much fun to read reactions like that. What are you gonna mix first?

Oh , your so modest , all of my successes ( which can be counted on one hand , half a hand actually) always involves you to some degree . What am i going to mix first ? Actually still waiting to get all the ingredients to complete a recipe , i am always missing either 100% of the ingredients or a good 70% to 80% worth of them so i have been holding off .

Very pleased with the Cuban supreme and RY4 double by TFA , i just add a little AP with them , it's simple and very good . I recently got Tuscan Reserve , 7 leaves, Max Blend , Virginia and Desert Ship .

Not liking the smell of Desert Ship much , thinking about trading for maybe Shade or Royal , as you know i don't like a Cigar Taste either. Anyways i appreciate all your help and i would not be as experienced ( i have zero experience actually) if it wasn't for you and a few others.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Not liking the smell of Desert Ship much

Neither did I, but when I add just a little of it to more neutral tobacco flavors AND give a few days to sit, then I like it quite a bit. "Little bit" of Desert Ship to me is 0.5% or less. I sure couldn't stomach it standalone.

I just got Cigar Passion, which sounds ridiculous for someone who doesn't like cigars. But it was on many recommendations, and I'm really pleased to say it doesn't smell like an old guys' poker party. I haven't vaped it yet, but next tobacco mood I will.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Neither did I, but when I add just a little of it to more neutral tobacco flavors AND give a few days to sit, then I like it quite a bit. "Little bit" of Desert Ship to me is 0.5% or less. I sure couldn't stomach it standalone.

I just got Cigar Passion, which sounds ridiculous for someone who doesn't like cigars. But it was on many recommendations, and I'm really pleased to say it doesn't smell like an old guys' poker party. I haven't vaped it yet, but next tobacco mood I will.

Yeah , no chance of me vaping DS by itself lol, i guess i will try a tiny amount with something else , makes sense . I really like Cuban Supreme though , your write up about is was very accurate , did not taste overly Cuban cigar like to me either .

To some people they think it does though so every person can have a very different view on it , which makes writing accurate reviews of flavors so difficult , i couldn't do it , i burn myself out completely on the really tough flavors like peppermint and Lemon (kidding).

Anyways, looking forward to your future reviews.

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I don't even like NIC and VT stuff is great. My dad hasn't commented on the change yet but I feel like I'm bothering him, checking on his vaping progress too much. He just recently started vaping and I don't want to overwhelm or pester him.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I doubt he will comment on it unless he is very familiar with a lot of other nic sources and mixes his own . As long as he doesn't find it objectionable i think it's a win win .

I say be a pest , like a gnat that is insistent on setting up camp in your ear or refuses to stop flying up your nose , those things are the worst (but clever and effective as well unfortunately), you want to make sure he is getting the best possible experience.

If he isn't he is likely to not say anything and just go back to analogs.

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The problem is that he's stubborn and if I pester him, it's actually more likely to cause an adverse effect. I have been hounding him for years to start vaping and it wasn't until I pretty much told him that I was done bringing it up and when he was ready to try it (if ever) I am here to help with whatever he needs.
So far the only juice he actually enjoys is a premade juice. (Smooth Criminal by Ahlusion) But we're trying to find an alternative because it's gunking up his coils really badly. I have some stuff steeping but I'm not sure that any of them will do. I would try making my own extraction, as I've done with tobacco but then you have to test the nicotine level and I'm not sure that it wouldn't gunk up his coils any less.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got ya , yeah the stubborn type are a real bitch to deal with , maybe a blow to the head will straighten him out , but maybe not , could get enraged . Yeah , after thinking about it some more disregard the blow to the head comment.

VU Sponsors