Thanks for the forum.

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'll start it off with a PIF. It will be a Innokin SVD and a Kanger pro tank2. Anyone that needs a mod that can't afford one this is for you. Please only the needy not the greedy. Post your request. I'll post the member that's going to receive the mod and tank on Monday July 7th . Matt

Again Joe and staff, Thanks for the section in the forum. Matt

BigGunn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been lookin at SVDs myself. Right now I've got an older Vamo V2 that's seen better days (having to use plumber's tape on a 510 extender with my cartos cause the threads are a bit stripped.)

EDIT: Been thinking about it, go ahead and skip me on this one. Probably a lot more peeps out there more in need of it than I am atm.

Last edited:

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

RaevynB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Guess I will just say I am interested. I hate asking and I already PM'd you my situation so I don't make it public. Thank you for the opportunity.

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Guess I will just say I am interested. I hate asking and I already PM'd you my situation so I don't make it public. Thank you for the opportunity.
I got the PM

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The PIF is going to RaevynB.
You are getting a Almost new Innokin SVD with both tubes, Kanger pro tank2 with one extra coil head,18650 battery and charger.
Enjoy. I hope it keeps you off the stinky's. It will be in the mail tomorrow. Matt

RaevynB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you kind Sir! I have to say this community is so friendly and generous! I hope some day soon I can do the same for others....Heres to better days ahead!

VapingCrazy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow you are absolutely amazing! What a great person! I'm Very happy for who got it! :)

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been lookin at SVDs myself. Right now I've got an older Vamo V2 that's seen better days (having to use plumber's tape on a 510 extender with my cartos cause the threads are a bit stripped.)

EDIT: Been thinking about it, go ahead and skip me on this one. Probably a lot more peeps out there more in need of it than I am atm.

BigGunn, I have a Vamo that I got in a trade package a while back that I'd be happy to send to you, since yours is being held together with tape. :) I've never even put batteries in it, but supposedly it worked like a champ. It looks picture perfect.

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
BigGunn, I have a Vamo that I got in a trade package a while back that I'd be happy to send to you, since yours is being held together with tape. :) I've never even put batteries in it, but supposedly it worked like a champ. It looks picture perfect.
This is what PIF is all about. Awesome offer.

BigGunn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh that would be awesome!! Let me know what ya need from me :D

Also Congrats Raevyn, a BIG step up from a Blu for sure ;)

Last edited:

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BigGunn, just PM me your addy & I'll get it in the mail. I'm going into town tomorrow (I live out in the boonies) & I'll take it with me & check to see if you've sent me the addy. I'm so happy that I am able to do this! Enjoy :D

BigGunn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sent! I know about that living in the boonies thing. I live in the woods myself, lol.

I am loving this community we have going on here! :)

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Will go out in the a.m.. you should receive quickly - I live in Bigelow so it only has to make a short trek to you. I agree, pretty awesome community.

BigGunn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well small world! I've been there a few times. Have an uncle that used to live in Maumelle, he moved closer in to Little Rock now though

RaevynB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have to say this community on this forum are the most helpful and generous people I have met! I honestly don't think that I would be stinky free for 2 weeks without the help and generousity I have gotten on here (and my good friend who helped me get started)! Thank you all!

DB Cigs

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Very nice, I like to see the pif working well.

VU Sponsors