Become a Patron!

"That feeling"

mgmjoker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ive been looking at sub boxes and tanks/rdas but really dont know where to go in terms of getting that feeling. I do have a coolfire 1 and the 30s tank that came with it,and am currently vaping 18mg. But i honestly have been sneaking in about 3-4 cigarettes a day when i feel like i cant get that feeling.

I dont know if i should stay with what i have, as its not really getting me that feeling,but maybe with a different tank it would? Or would something like subohming be more of that feeling?

The coolfire is an 8.5w all the time,so would a box mod make a difference? The reason im asking is because im currently unemployed and can barley afford to pay my bills,much less buy another mod or tank or whatever i need to get that feeling. I have really been struggling with quiting,and dont have the knowledge on where to go from this point.

also i have read that a higher pg ratio will give me that throat hit feeling,and i somewhat feel it when im vaping on this 30s tank,but not to the point where i get that feeling that i do with cigatrettes. I really have to hit this tank hard to get that feeling,so i didnt know if another tank would be the fix or not. I also think im limited to the tanks that i can put on here as the manufacturers page is very vague and seems like they only want you to use that tank with this mod. "Rated power of 8.5W, which is perfectly suitable for 2.1 ohm iClear dual coil clearomizers."

Thank you for any help or suggestions!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
If your wanting that throat hit you might want to up your pg level. PG= throat hit VG=clouds. 70pg/30vg will give a reasonable cloud and a good throat hit and then 50/50 will give you an even balance of both.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Just my $0.02. Both, higher PG, as well as higher nicotine, will increase throat hit.

VU Sponsors