Become a Patron!

THC Tauren Mech MOD

NotNew2VapingNow

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
https://www.heavengifts.com/product/THC-Tauren-Mech-MOD.html

I've been messing with this over the past couple days & although I no longer use unregulated mechanical Mods, this would be a favorite of all that I've used, had it been around when I was

The finish is a nice touch: the texturing helps with the mod not becoming slippery if/when a little liquid either spills or leaks onto the outside of the mod

Although I was using an 18650 battery, the option to be able to use either a 20700 or a 21700 battery is something I can see as being the deciding factor between choosing one particular mod over another.

As well as the battery interchangeability issue, the inclusion of a battery adapter is also a big thing: I"ve seen mods with battery interchangeability that do NOT include an adaptor & I think we've all been in a position of receiving something, only to find out that in order to use it, we either have to order a part online (adaptor or different kind of battery in this scenario) and wait to use our new "toy".

With some of my previous mech. mods, there would be times that if the button weren't pressed "exactly right", it wouldn't fire...after 3 hours of continuous testing, I, not once, found a "dead spot" where the mod wouldn't fire...and that is always a good thing.

If I still used mechanical mods, this one would be my daily, no hesitation, favorite

Overall, a solid 5/5, and I'd definitely recommend it to those who use mechanical mods

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice short reviews man. Keeper coming. May even think of going to the Tube with them.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors