Become a Patron!

The “Oh Crap, That’s Tomorrow?!” Thread

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure how many guys might be in the same boat as me with this (I’m guessing luxury cruise liner-type numbers), but here’s a quick thread to those making the mad dash to your local florists or grocery stores tonight because you forgot about that fat little flying cherub bastard making his rounds tomorrow.
Feel free to post anything you think might help your fellow men out, whether it be ideas or poems you are using this year or in the past and any gift ideas or sneaky cute ways of surprising your significant other into thinking this is something you’ve had planned all along, but kept her in the dark about (no one ever needs to know the truth!)
I just got home from the store with a vase with roses and baby’s breath that set me back $20, a $7 Beanie Baby, and an $8 card that I came up with a nice poem to write on the inside (considering it was off the top of my head, it’s not half bad according to my low-bar-setting standards)...luckily my gf isn’t into sweets, so, I was able to skip that...feel free to steal any ideas or lines you wish and pass them off as your own!
a90fc5f3c447402bec3d608deb15d2bd.jpg
2f4469f0f8e043d36a247f53dd578399.jpg

How dare you incinerate that I don’t know how to use big words!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn't know it was today. This holiday is dumb lol. Now I have to buy something...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I know, the hubs and I just had a brief conversation about this before we went to bed last night about exchanging cards and stuff, and we both "agreed" that it was a silly holiday and we'd just wish one another a happy valentines day and go on with life. This morning I got up to a card in front of my coffee cup, another one on my laptop, and a box of candy laying across my mouse pad....crap, now I gotta go buy something before he comes home from work.... :facepalm:

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I know, the hubs and I just had a brief conversation about this before we went to bed last night about exchanging cards and stuff, and we both "agreed" that it was a silly holiday and we'd just wish one another a happy valentines day and go on with life. This morning I got up to a card in front of my coffee cup, another one on my laptop, and a box of candy laying across my mouse pad....crap, now I gotta go buy something before he comes home from work.... :facepalm:
Role reversal lol. Sounds like he wants something. You could just give all that stuff back to him, unless you've eaten the chocolate already. Or light it all on fire and dance naked around it.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm going to spend the day at work looking at stuff online to give me ideas. I don't wanna do the whole card, roses, chocolate thing.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sneaky hubby. Sounds like a smart one.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors